Got To Make This One This Weekend :-)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PixskullStudio, May 6, 2014.

1. Cowboys on one side, Rangers on the other....w/ custom downstem and bowl.  What y'all think?!
    [​IMG]

2. you going to etch it with acid cream?

3. That's sandblasted on there......you can't use acid cream on bora, plus sand blasting is more consistent and allows for more definied engravings in my opinion.

So you have a sandblaster then . Cool I always wanted one for stone work.

Acid good enough to work on borosilicate glass would be evil.

5. Hope that turns out, seems like it'd be pretty sweet

6. Yea the girl and I have a glass etching business, and we just recently teamed up with our local glass blower who has been in the pipe industry for 10 years.  Now that he has someone to engrave stuff, we got the sandblaster setup and teamed up here recently.

Actually doing a customer appreciation sweepstakes due to it on our site to celebrate the partnership.  Any feedback is definitely welcome!

And agreed, acid etch that would work on that may burn my hands off, so I'm glad I don't wind up having that lol.  I take it you've etched before?

Thanks!  Yea we did a custom cleaning cap as well.  That customer was quite happy.  Just did a concentrate Rig with the skull mold we just had made.  I can post that one as well if y'all are interested.

Too cool, I worked as an artist in a tattoo shop and have hundreds of hours on both sides of a tattoo machine. :) Always wanted a sand blaster.

Im glad you have found such a cool way to use artist talent.

8. not a fan of either of those teams but the work looks good

9. Nice yea I have a good friend who tattoos.  It's definitely an art and a challenge to say the least!  

Hey I would love to do some other teams!  Hopefully some peopel wind up asking for that.  Got requested to do some hebrew on a concentrate rig for this weekend....should be interested lol 

Just got our skull mold finished so here's of a concentrate rig for that one http://pixskull.com/?p=3496 let me know what y'all think...I know I personally like the pendent better.

10. And you pick the gayest football team? Good luck lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

i'm not a fan of the cowboys but i wasnt aware of their sexual preference. you talking about the whole team, the owner? 

12. Both, but it all started with tony romo.

13. So much hatred....I mean you can't hate on someone who was gettin with Jessica Simpson lol and this was a customers request.  I'm not going to hate on any team when it comes down to getting paid to do something I enjoy.  Plus I think doing the custom downstem and bowl in a dark blue like color with the engraved stars made it the perfect match.

With that being said what's your favorite team?  Give me a chance to make one for your team and you won't have that issue :)

LOL, too bad it's more of a jealousy right?!  I mean Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and the boys, still considered americas team.

14. Lol no hatred here man I was just talking shit. And honestly the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders are ugly....ain't my kinda girls man. No jealousy either against romo, because I'm also not into blonde whales

15. And man I'm a seahwaks fan. Been since day 1. You know I was screaming like a teenage girl at a beiber concert when they won the super bowl lol.

16. Lol at least your honest about it!  Well when your ready for a seahawks piece you be sure to let me know (pipe, rig, bong, whatever lol)  Wouldn't mind doing it at all