Got to drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by DBDoinks, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Shit. I’m kinda embarrassed cause I got too drunk last night. I was at my buddies house and got wasted and was throwing up everywhere. I even threw up in the shower

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. I’ve done that, it’s ok. Maybe he was too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If he's really your friend he won't even be mad you got drunk & puked lol, I've had to physically put my homies to bed before because they've had that much to drink they can't function :laughing::laughing:

It's 1 of those unwritten rules that if 1 of your homies gets fucked up on booze/drugs u help them out & don't hold anything they say/do against them when they sober up :confused_2::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hey, it happens. Don't be too embarrassed......we all know someone who has done something similar....or have done it ourselves. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's all good until you piss on your buddy's TV then what ? he'll grab you by the nap of the neck and throw you out the door.. LoL
    Been there and done that....

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yeah had an old mate who took this Sheila to bed, then pissed himself in the bed with her in it. She wasn't happy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Can’t say as I blame him.

J

8. Lol.

Go hard or go home.

9. Yeah he was my best friend back in the 80s.

We had a good size party. Big fire lots of room. Country style party.
    Plenty of field parking.

It's going to rain and my friend missed his ride and is drunk to to the point of no return.

So I let him sleep on my couch.

It's about 30 minutes later. I'm laying in bed...and I hear water running or pouring?
    Water I think WTF is water coming from ?

So I go out to my living room where I hear the water coming from ? No water out there???

Flip the light on AND there he was PISSING on my only TV..

I yelled at him...he's sleeping..and pissing... Aaaaa

I grabbed the back of his neck and long rock star hair. With the other hand grabbed his belt.
    And With a good lift and grip to the door we go and out he go's. Rain or no rain .. By by MF

10. It happens.

I got so drunk one time, I was sleeping over at my GFs place and in the middle of the night I pissed on her bedroom window curtains. She woke up and said what are you doing and I was like 'fuckkkkkkk'.