Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got the Shit Scared Out of Me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seymourhonda, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Yea so me, Dustin, and Robert are sitting in Dustin's driveway hot-boxing. We have been for quite a while and are pretty fucked up and the car is getting to the point where it's hard to breath because of all the weed smoke. Dustin hits the pipe and passes it to Robert when headlights shine around the corner of the house...more than one set of headlights. So I, being the ever-paranoid one, take a quick peak and see...3 State Troopers behind our car. Keep in mind Dustin lives outside city-limits and it's almost 2 A.M. So we freak. Start trying to hide the weed and all three of us start tokin' on cigs to try and mask the smell. After the po-po had been there a while we realize that 1. There's one leaning on the trunk of our car and 2. They don't realize we're IN the car...:hello: Turns out they were dropping off a cop car for his dad (who also is a State Trooper). :eek:

2. haha wow. thats pretty damn epic.

3. I would've panicked and.... [​IMG]

4. Dude I know how you feel.

One time me, Britanny, Ashely and Amanda were all driving from my college to our hometown at like midnightish. We had a 24 of beer, with empties all around, and we are underage. A cop turns in behind us, and we start sketching, we try to put the empties away and shit, and then britanny, the driver (who is sober) turns a corner without slowing down, and drives right into a R.I.D.E stop. And the cop is behind us, so we thought we were fucked.

Luckily, we managed to hide it all under a blanked between my legs, and amanda pretended to fall asleep on my lap so they wouldn't ask me to lift the blanket. The guy waved us through, and as soon as we were free of the cops we got out and got rid of the empties.

But we freaked out so bad, I'll never forget how close I was to a heart attack.

5. That sounds scary as fuck but thats what you get for hotboxing a car in a state troopers driveway!!

6. i woulda spray farted EVERYWHERE

7. lolwut.

8. Fuck man, i sketched out just reading that. Intense.

9. haha that blows, but it is epic haha, ide be freakin out even more because everytime ive been stopped by a police officer nothing has happened, BUT everytime ive been stopped by a state trooper, ive gotten in some kind of shit for it -.-

10. that story made me scared lol

11. :eek:......

:laughing:

12. this reminds of my halloween. We were chillin in a parking lot in a nice neighborhood just rolling blunts, there were 3 people rolling blunts in my van, and we see a cop car. We stash all the shit, but i didnt know where everything was hidden. We smoked a couple bowls like 20 min before we parked but the cop thought i had weapons on me because a fight was soposed to go down at the spot we were at. He asked me for my registration and i was thought everything was going to be stashed in my glove department, so going for my registartion and opening it and the weed not being there was one of the biggest relives in my life. He asked me out of the car and asked what we were doing there. Said we were meeting up with a friend. First time every being pulled over so it was scary.

13. Why the hell would you smoke in your drive way if your dad is a state trooper? Fuck, if i was high and that happened. I probably wouldve had a heart attack. lol

14. hahaha you mean shat :laughing: ...crap the coffee is making me wanna shat :(

15. i would of been so scared

16. if this were to happen to me,

i would shit my pants.

literally.

especially if i was blazin.

17. so you guys just waited it out and the car handoff went ok, never got caught... absolutely crazy

18. That reminds me of one time. Me, boy boy James, and and my boy Robert are chilling in my car hot boxing. We are on a side street that has houses on one side and a baseball field on the other. It is perpendicular to a semi-busy street. So we are there for a good 30 minutes just chilling smoking bowls. All of us are lit.

Out of no where on the busy street. I see cop lights flashing. and I am like fuck. Then a realized they were pulling someone over. So I said oh don't worry they are pulling this guy over, we are good. lol that guy decides to pull up right behind me. Then we all started tripping and hiding in my car. pretty easy with dark tint.

But they are like 20 feet behind us and the cop is talking to the guy, and I was like man do i go or wait this out. Right about when im about to leave, another cop pulls up. I was like noo.. gave it like 3 more minutes then bounced. got away safety. could have ended worse though

19. Wow sounds like you got pretty lucky! :smoking:

I remember once I was toking in my garden, and my neighbour has this friend who is in the police (I didn't know this at the time), I had finished smoking and was walking back into the house when I saw a cop car parked outside! Made me jump a little. :D