got the seeds...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by nawky, Jun 24, 2012.

1. rawrrrr.... still havnt even found a spot, and i dont have a phone for g-maps when im out in the woods..

holy cow i really have like all these seeds.. wtf??!?!!!

I dont want to germinate them right now because im not set up financially either. How long before they go "bad"

2. It's getting a little late to be starting seeds. I'd look for clones if I were you if you have a dispensary close by.

Seeds will last a long time just throw them in a baggie and put in the fridge.

3. years in the fridge as white said
    you could start a few now for 5 ozees per plant in 8-10 hours of sun with an airy soil mix, enough nutes, with 30 gllons of soil. Full day spots would yield more as the 5 weeks of veg left would make them 5 -6 ft tall in a month.
    But yeah you do need to find a spot near a water source and with enough sun. They'd groow until beg Aug and then flower (so stop growing almost). Good luck.

4. This is the order u need to do things.Find spot> get soil and other supplies to spot> prepare spot> germ then plant seeds.
    Don't germ before u have a spot setup or your going to kill some babies without giving them a chance. Bad karma imho

5. yep about the order and timing of the grow, as to bad karma, it's a matter of opinion, imo

6. Im on the karma payment plan myself:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eTjbYCdx80]Modest Mouse - Karma's Payment - YouTube[/ame]

7. god i really had my hopes up. thats why i been slacking really because im learning how ill prepared i am.

i realistically doubt ill have a spot with open sunlight for 8 hours more like 5 maximum.

honestly i dont want to put in all this effort into these plants if i receive less than an ounce per plant (nevermind the autos)

8. heres a gmap pic. im gona scout that area in between those neighborhoods sometime in the near future.

Attached Files:

9. If you have autos plant those. Right now is perfect for them.

10. Quick question, I have the seeds germinating atm. But I've gotten,severe storms these past 2 days . I know it's going to storm again, inside,is not an option.
    What do?

11. hmm try your best to put them under any ordinary lights in the house .. i had my babies under 45watt cfls for about 3 days after they sprouted.... give them an inside boost then hopefully the weather will clear out.. Tell your parents they are some plants they never ever say maybe green coffee beans .. haha Ma dad was cool with it he wants me to grow likes the idea of free weed i guess

12. No such thing as free weed for us growers at least. Growing cost alot of money to get a good product.

13. pretty backbreaking work digging holes in that sun... a deer even crept up on me about 35 feet away and watched me for a while.

For now i brought dog hair and balls full of piss. tuesday i plan to have proper insecticide, predator urine, fishing wire for deer.

but i have 10 holes filled. Most of the holes are dirt or that rich dark soil but i filled each one with scotts potting soil, humus and manure, and perlite rock.

most of my seeds are already 1 inch+ breaking out of the shell so i think im going to plant them in the morning before i get to work. my holes are about 9 inches deep each hole (9 inches diameter too). i know to plant them about 1 inch deep root down but if im going to water them at the same time do i want it wet up until the top 2 inches of medium?

any1 know where i can purpose bamboo stakes or the like to hold my fishing line?

14. Lowes, home depot any garden store.

15. thanks for the support yo, realizing i cant order neem oil in time, are there any other options i can get locally for insecticides? i wasted 5 bux on some home depot no name brand that didnt do anything to the grey looking spiders i saw on some near by weeds(i soaked them several times btw).

16. I got to be the most uinteresting guy on gc no matter the thread subject. Anyway i planted all 12 seeds i had germinate. They had white hairs on them but i think im learning that is just root fuzz. I was kind of mad because crossing the creek on the way to my garden i saw a fresh looking powerade bottle(really close to the spot).

Im praying that bottle was just blown into the creek from the grass closer to the houses but i do think indeed somebody knows whats up.

any spy equipment people use for guerilla grows?

17. Look up game cameras.. Why don't you have time to get neem oil? You can get stuff delivered in a couple days. Plus the neem is very useful for when they are mid veg.. And also to stops bugs from making nests in your buds.

18. ok so they were planted earlier today (im counting 1 am as still yesterday), and im going to check on them when i wake up. I was wondering if salt around each plant will suffice if even any of them sprouted :mad: until i get some slug killer and beer. also picked up irsh spring bar of soap from 7 11

19. Well it depends on if its out or in ... You will save a shitload if its done outdoors...Ive spent 10 dollars soo far on peatmoss/perlite... and mix with some soil from around the area...Made my own makeshift pots 10 gallons each... so no it wasnt expensive for me ateast...