Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got the munchies? What are you eating?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongToker420, Aug 30, 2010.

1. #1 BongToker420, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    I sure as hell do. right now i just ate a chicken thigh ,leftover from KFC. Earlier i ate some chocolate ice cream with a piece of chocolate cake on top with a chocolate syrup swirl.

I'm also drinking a V8 Splash with delicious mango taste. I was reading topics about the mango,and i think it does enhance the high. Either that or i smoked the best weed i've had in a while.

So what are you guys munching on? I'm sure there's some intersesting tasty combos out there someones eating eager to share.

Now i'm going to smoke a green bowl of Cali medical Kush.

~ Blazed~ :bongin:

2. Word. Cali medical kush :cool:

italian ice and pizza :D

3. About 8 different flavours of Tootsie Pops lol.
    Caramel chocolate bars.
    And a stoner's best friend: WATER.

4. What is this Italian Ice ?

5. #5 BongToker420, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010

I love those little things. My mouth is watering thinking about it.
    Once i got a taste for that V8,it was better than water.
    It has anti-oxidants , vitamins, and supposobly boosts your high.

6. Ha, i HAVE eaten strawberry flavored pussy while high. I was eating it like candy.
    ohh,yeeah:smoke:

7. Just got done crushing half the fridge. Too many to list...ugh. Can't believe I'm still thinking about food..Munchies should be illegal sometimes..:eek:

8. I just ate crackers stacked with summer sausage,cheddar cheese,and sweet jalepenos.
    Very Delicious.

9. a large Reese Mcflurry from mcdonalds...that shits fucking bomb

10. When i get the munchies i love eating pizza, any chocalate bar with carmel, and the best munchie food ever TACO BELL. And i always drink mt. dew when i get cottonmouth.

Yea i know im a fatass. lol

11. :eek: . those burgers look like a delicious taste of cholesterol waiting to kill you.

12. MC GANG BANG
    [​IMG]

13. Just ate some Bagels, after smoking some Super Silver Haze..

14. mcdonalds dollar menu ftw. ;D

15. haha im eating some corn pops and its 2 in the mornin, fuck im a stoner