Got the job

Discussion in 'General' started by Super Man, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Passed the drug test, and got the job :) he'll yeah!!!!! Just thought I'd post cause I'm stoked about it!

2. nice :)

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. Thank you :) only thing that sucks is I won't be able to smoke for 5 years... But it will be well worth it.

4. Hey Me too! Lol i got called Today i start next week!

And Cograts!!! man :)

5. Congrats! I start next week as well! I will finally have a steady Monday through Friday job.

6. Yo I got a new job too... Starting on Monday. :metal:

7. I'm in the new job boat also. Starting Wednesday. College and new guitar here I come! 

8. Hell yeah!

9. Nice! What are you going to study in college?

10. everyones getting employed and I'm just sitting here masturbating.

11. Congrats to you and everyone else. Maybe this is a sign that I'll get a job soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That's awesome brother! If you don't mind me asking but what will you be doing?

13. it's nice to see so many people getting new jobs, i recently became gainfully employed again after a time out of work... feels great... 

14. Congrats, now smoke up! :smoke:

15. Smoke up man! Enjoy :)

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

woah buddy. I'm proud of you but just wondering what type of job is this?

17. #17 psychoperson25, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    I also have a job that I started 5 weeks ago or so. I took a big T-Break for it and now I smoke freely because I know that they don't really test you much at all now. They didn't even when I got hired.

Congratulations everyone.

18. An electrician apprentice, I'm hoping to stick with it so in 5 years I'd be making 60-70 a year, at 23 years old! :)

19. An electrician apprentice. The reason I say I can't smoke for 5 years is because that's how long it takes until you become a certified master electrician, and that's what I'm going for. And they give random drug tests and if you fail one, your out of the job, and the job is more important, to me, than Mary Jane. Even though it kills me to say that ha.