Got the basics on most things, need a good fert, nute and cloning guide for soilgrow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DuRiecheSoGut, Aug 23, 2006.

1. the title say is it all I looked through the stickys and did find it, It so far are the only things im really confused about. Please help?

if it matters I'm using MH/HPS in a SOG style 4 1/2 ft cab, (CFLS first week MH veg HPS flower) my second grow, attempt my first died off because the grow HAD to be cancelled, now I'm going for it again

Please help a noob out

2. it depends how many seeds are you planting also what your temps and hows your ventilation like and 4 1/2 feet is not alot are you Lst ing these babies if so look into it

3. hey +plus rep on the link for the super soil didnt know you could resuse soil thats crazy gonna try it on my second grow P.S you wouldnt happen to have a link on where to get blood meal and all that stuff

4. Thanks for the help here, Cloning guide and soil guide is awesome, but about LSTing i understand topping fairly well, LST kind of confusses me even after reading the a thread about it. Can you tell me a little more about it?

5. I havent done Lst ever but I think its sumthing like pinching the stem to a 90 degree angle then tieng back the leaves so the middle of the plant can get enough light am I O right fellas

6. er - no m8 - pinching & bending is referred to as Supercropping (google it!)
    whereas LST (low stress training or light stress training) is the technique of spreading & tieing down branches to allow better light penetration - especially to lower branches.
    U find that with lst, u can pull the branches horizontal & ur buds will grow vertical.

A combination of the 2 can dramatically increase your yield - I suggest u use both ;)

7. Havent seen that word supercropping in a while I swear there was a meeting of OCG(Old Cannabis Growers) stating that Lst and supercropping are one in the same to be used in conjuction at all times lol but what about topping you do that before or After Lst begins and do you Lst the new growth after doing this

8. I personally don't top, just LST but I suppose after topping, you would wait for the two new tops to appear and then tie them both down. Vokal has a great guide here on LST...search for it :)