Got that thieving bastard back

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here. So you may remember me talking about getting held at gun point for a rather large quantity not too long ago. I learned out that a few of the kids who say they got my back were " waiting in the woods" incase the two bitches couldn't handle themselves. I also learn that the other kid got beat by the main dude. And everyone is afraid of him cause he's " fucking crazy" and his brother "got connects."

Psh, so much for connects. This story goes how 8 dudes got their asses beat by one. Two kids had guns on them, and everyone got arrested, minus myself:

I get off work, at it's been a 10 hour, busy as fuck day. I go outside, and I see the main dude who beat me sitting in the backseat of someone's car ( he doesn't drive), and I try to not notice him and walk to my car cause I'm too tired to be fighting people. So he starts shouting shit out his window. There's probally 30 kids in that town who say they got my back, and I believe and trust maybe a dozen of them. I meet up with 5 of the kids I trust who were over by my car, apparently they said they rushed their cause that punk ass kid was gonna " do me in" to prove how much of a pussy I was. Unfortunate for him, he was unaware of my military and boxing background. And the fact that my order of a 10" ranger knife, 3 throwing knives, and set of brass knuckles had been recieved the day before, and were in my car within easy access. I'm trained with throwing blades, and with various ranger/ USMC fighting knives.

So, I'm standing outside my car having a cigarette, when one of my dude's tels me, " Bro, I got you no matter what happens, but just know these kids fight dirty as fuck, and someone might get shot tonight." Which I didn't believe, I mean it's fucking white suburbia hell where I work. And then, it all kinda starts.

2 cars pull up, fully loaded. A bunch of kids from the town, and that bitch who beat me start walking towards me, and I'm thinking, " Fuck, Ima get blood on my work shirt."

So the kid tries to talk to me:

" I hear you're running your fucking mouth, talking shit, huh? Why don't you shut the fuck up and say it to my face, and we can settle this? I paid my debt off, I do me, so why don't you put ya fucking money where ya mouth is? You wanna talk shit? Here I am bitch!"

I started laughing in his face, and explain to him that he's the bitch for bringing 10 people to fight me. To be that afraid of one man, you need 8 to make sure he goes down. I laugh again, and tell him I'm too tired for this bullshit, and I'm going home. And that if he ever harasses me at my place of work again, he'll regret it.

Go to unlock my door, and I see something In the reflection of my mirror, and I duck. A fucking BRICK goes flying right over my head, and I turn to see him running full speed, as he's pulling something out of his pocket. I Stay low and jump up right as he reaches me, and his knife is revealed from his pocket. This noise, was insane. It was the sound of my Brass Knuckles connecting with his face, and just launching him onto his back, out cold. Then all hell broke loose.

There's my 5 friends and myself, and these punks. And people are joining in out of no where. There's about 20 people involved at this point, The dude's brother came, and upon seeing his brother knocked the fuck out, he proceeds to pull out a piece. But while he's trying to figure out the jam, someone takes the brick and absolutely wrecked his day with it. I see blue and red light coming, so I toss the shit I had on me into my car, and spent an extra 3 hours outside explaining what happened.

There were 8 people saying I threw the first hit, and the rest of the town saying they did. A plus was the fact that I know all the cops there, since I'm always giving them free coffee and hooking them up on shit. I got hit a couple times, but nothing too bad. I had to explain long and hard to my boss about what happened...

It sucks though. I work over nights today and tomorrow, and I'm constantly watching my car, waiting for someone to fuck with it. I guess it woulda been cool to stick someone with a throwing knife, haha. Some crazy Ninja shit. I park in the very very front now though, right by the door. I can't believe this crazy shit. Like, you beat someone, and then go start a fight with them? Why?

It was that dude's last day in town, but I doubt it. They found a little baggie of blow on him, same with the brother, their knives and pistols were found too. I watched them both leave in a police car, bloody faced and all. The main dude was still out from the brass knuckles, and no one seemed to know how or who and used them...

But hey, self defense warrants such actions. And I'm not ashamed. Should be a fun night. I told all my dudes who were bleeding or got hit " You're gonna get hooked up soon guys, Whether it's food, shrooms or whatever, It's on me!" It's nice too since I was only cuffed for about 30 minutes until majority of the stories matched mine, and I was free to go, after have my car searched. It was a half ass search too, but they asked me to pop the trunk, and not the glove box, which was weird. I gladly obliged having nothing on me. Karma can be a bitch, but not if you end up on the right side.

Lesson learned: Don't beat people. And if you do, avoid them. Cause ya never know who or what they are.

2. Hell yea great story man, sounds like that punk came to you and got plenty of the karma he deserved, sounds like you played it perfectly with that first punch and still got away free

And that still was complete self defense, he threw a fucking brick at you, that's beyond dirty in my eyes! But you sure gave him what he deserved nice and good

Judging by how he talked and that he brought along 8 people, he sounds like a real punk, and i hate it when assholes like that try to get away with things but love it even more when karma kicks their ass, great story +rep :D

3. :hello:

I would rep you, but I think it's full.:p

4. Fucking sick. That was so well written and entertaining it makes me wanna go hit up the library for a good book now. It is so nice to see karma at work one way or another.

You got him really good. I hate seeing douchebags get away with shit all the time but damn, you really showed him.

5. Thats some crazy shit. Your lucky as fuck you saw that brick coming. I know when i get things thrown at my head, i have this instinct feeling and i duck just in time. Its happened to me like twice with different items lol. Crazy shit.
    Btw how much were those knuckles?

6. I paid like $12 for them( including shipping ). I got them, the 3set throwing knives, and the tac blade for like $40 shipped. Not too bad of a deal. But I was also professionally trained with the blades. I hope nothing happens tonight. I'm just kickin back now, smoking a blunt before work, and knockin down a few Sam Adam's Summer Ale. Delicious.

7. i'm definitely gonna smoke a bowl for you tonight!

8. that is an awesome story with an amazing ending. Glad to hear you ducked that kid up.

9. That is fucking incredible! And those bitches all got arrested.
    Good story dude, seriously. I'm glad to hear you got those assholes back :)

10. Good one man ;)

11. Fuck you. The reason I say this is because you are epic and I am not. I admit this. Bravo man, bravo. Kicked that bitches ass

12. Spaz anything else happen since this night?

13. great story man...but seriously...that kid sounds likea real fuckin retard.he starts a fight with you after he burned you the ither day...and then when he shows up to fight you he has fuckin coke in his pocket...i mean who the FUCK just brings coke to a fight??? fuckin idiot lol...hope hes gone for a while now lol

14. Haha a brass knuckle punch to the dome would be sooo fucking painful! Oh, did the brick go through your car window??

15. Glad you gave them what they had coming. Everyone around here wants to fight with like 8 people too i thought i was reading about my town at first.
    Gotta believe in karma.

16. lol man great story glad u KO'd the "main dude", fill us in on what happens or happened the days after ur group owned the other. gonna smoke a bowl for u man good shit u seen that brick comin. good luck with that shit n i hope it all settles down

17. exciting story dude, sick ass move with the brass knuckles.

18. Fucking awesome story bro, im glad you did'nt have to use the knives thow, otherwise coulda been some serious shit with somebody dead.

19. Good shit. lol, im reading your story and at first i thought you were one of my guys writing sbout what happened till you went Bruce Lee. There is Nothing that feels better than a perfect connecting hook to the cheeck and that follow thru motion. That whole 30 on 30 is a Jersey thang. Id be easy with posting such detail, it wouldnt be hard to figure out where this happened and who was involved. Maybe im just sketch. Good deal though