Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got thai sticks supposively off some random dude on the street... is it safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by alexevr1097, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I was walking to my car after a football game today in my city and this random dude comes up to me offering to sell me some herb his friend from the service brought back from Thailand for 40$ for 10 g's so I got 5 for 20. I tried to smoke this shit a couple times and I don't really feel anything so I am starting to question if it is really weed. The guy told me that it was Thai Sticks, but to me it does not smell like any weed I've ever had it smells like some type of spice or something i guess. Do Thai Sticks smell different or something? Please let me know if you think this is even weed because I have never purchased weed that has looked this shitty in my entire life. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]