Got sucked in to myspace!

Discussion in 'General' started by Kushqueen, May 7, 2009.

1. I just jumped in to the social networking cesspool my space name:
    Kush_queen

Im such a loser tom is my only friend and i bet he does not even toke.
    Peace!

2. myspace is a dying breed.
    get facebook.

3. ^^ I always thought Facebook was the dying one, and the modern is MySpace???

Kushqueen it can suck you in, resist temptation! I've found it somewhat handy, I try to avoid it.

4. hell no, myspace is dead now haha. so lame. only like the real "EMO" kids use it or really old people it seems like. go with facebook..it's more for adults

5. Adults use phones or email.

Just sayin :smoke:

6. I'm 32 and I use facebook!

7. smartassss :p

8. #10 Diceman, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009

Yea I know some do. I just don't get it lol seems like some 15 year old girls public diary or somethin.

My aunts have myspace's. No uncles though..

9. Oh and Facebook > Myspace! My space seems to be for preteens and shit, fake names and pimped out pages, and emo music all over. Facebook 90% of the users use there real names so old friends can find each other. My GF just found her old best friend from high school on facebook!

10. your about 5 years too late.

11. Facebook is definitely the one on the rise...too many molesters on MySpace. Plus Facebook is better. But doesn't really matter....mainly for college kids either way IMO.

12. the CEO of Myspace quit his position because his eyes started to bleed after years of looking at Myspace.

the first part is true, the second part is why i think he quit.

13. Yes it is a bit over rated!
    this is the only place i like to visit.

14. i used facebook for family myspace for friends, till i deleted my myspace that is. now facebook is were i have all my contacts i have 33 myspace friends now wooooooooooooooooooooo

15. FB FTW, MS FTL lol