Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got stopped because a dumb cop thought he saw me buy a bag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spartanstoner, May 24, 2011.

1. #1 spartanstoner, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    I was at a mall with some friends. Two of us were still shopping while the others were waiting in their car and moved it to be parked next to us. after waiting in the car for 5 minures one of them got out of his car and on his phone calling us and continued back into the mall to find us. After he found us we left the mall and two of us got in my car while the other kid got back in his car. We left and continued onto the next store we wanted to visit. On the way there i got pulled over for no reason and the cop began asking me question about if our friends in the other car were drug dealers and why we were following them. i did have a pipe in my car but the other kids had nothing to do with that or any other drugs. does this constitute reasoanble suspicion to be pulled over?

Also the alleged "dealers" are black and im white so this whole case is some racist bullshit.

I didnt consent to a search, he said i did on his report( i have video to prove him wrong) and also said he could smell bud, which i know he didnt smell any cause its been days since iv smoked in there and i always spray shit everytime i drive and we've been driving around for hours with the windows down before the stop.

This was in Troy Michigan, Oakland county specially which that whole area is known for jackass cops and a corrupt ass court and probation system

2. report him

3. oh it's racist because he's black....oh ok.

4. Cops can pull you over for no reason at all.

5. Fight it. Show resistance. Show they will have to take a lot of time and paperwork with you. they will drop it, or side with you over the cop with the small dick.

6. did he just stop you? did you get charged? i would fight it, if you have video of you not consenting to a search then you should be fine.

7. Which state do you live in? In some states smell is probable cause. Also, if he pulled you over for conversing with some people then that is not a good reason to pull you over. Find out on the report for what reason he pulled you over, because if he did so with that reason then you can get everything thrown out of court.

8. his reason was he saw us do a drug deal, and that is an impossibilty. and i dont think it dosent matter i didnt consent because he after the fact claimed he smelt bud. But in a way he sort of admited he didnt smell it because when i asked why he needed to search my car he said because he thought he saw a crime and not because he smelt anything.

9. Post the vid

10. That is some shit man... Well if he searched your car because he thought you committed a crime/smelled like bud and did not find bud... I would fathom that you should be ok?

11. yeah oakland county sucks im not suprised some shit like that happend to you.

12. I'm assuming the cop found the pipe? But IDK...

13. ya found the pipe.

14. #16 spartanstoner, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    well my lawyer has the video, but it really dosent show to much, my whole case is based on weather or not he had enough to stop me.

and whats really dumb is the alleged deal took place while inside the mall so he really couldnt have seen what we did in there anyways.

all he actually saw was a car park, after a few minutes one of the occupants get out of the car walk into the mall and then walk out with two others, and then the he saw all of us leave in separate cars and then pulled me over.

15. Sorry to hear that. I live in Rochester.. Oakland County cops are dicks

16. Depends on how the cop plays it. If hes smart youre gonna get fucked. Cops word counts more in court. He could say you didnt signal and when he walked up he smelled weed. This would give him cause to search your car. And since he found paraphernalia his probable cause would be validated.

Either way, good luck man.

17. Dude I just got busted and I'm in a whole heap of trouble And let me tell u this:
    Most states as soon as a cop says he can smell bud that is all the reason he needs to search, you can always say no but that may not be where your problem ends.
    I don't know if u got charged with anything but I think e should've stopped u before u started driving away..
    Fight it really Dude if u think he's I'n the wrong then get a lawyer and get that fucker in trouble.
    I made mistakes and now I'm in deep shit don't let it happen to u

18. I'm getting charged with paraphernalia possession of spice and possession of marijuana. The cop completely tricked me of getting out of my car... Which is where u really loose ur rights. If you have proof (and I jast talked to lawyer about it) FiGHT iT! You will get the whole charged revoked! It sucks that all they have to say is they smell weed bit there isn't anything u can do about it the cop that pulled me over wa a complete asshole to me nd my boyfriend even though we were completely honest with him. U gotta do something dude cause I cannot believe how fucked the system is.