Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got stoner friends?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Jun 27, 2010.

1. I've barely got any fellow tokers, it sucks a big one.
    How about yall?

2. i got 2 but one cant smoke =[ got porrole :mad: so i guess i only have one smoking buddy

3. ya actually tbh, i would say most people i kno smoke, so its pretty chill. go out and there and meet people who toke

4. I do but they never invite me too shit, so fuck them. Too bad they're my only friends in general. FML

5. Pretty much every one of my friends smoke. However, I don't like smoking with them or even talking about herb with them because they've been smoking longer than I have and think because of that, they know more. I only have one friend I truly enjoy smoking with and that's because he started smoking shortly after I did. No pretentiousness, just good times.

6. Lucky bastard..

7. QFT. I`m with you on that one, except for the fact they don`t smoke.

8. ya thanks but it can get annoying, some of them can be stingy and wont throw in

9. Like all my friends.lol

10. Ah, I used to feel like that. It is awkward I must say.

11. Fuck that, not cool. And lol, trust I've tried meeting people who toke, I've found many in other cities through my cousins; but where I live it seems like everyone is all stuck up about it. Idk.

12. damn u need to come to cali haha

13. So I've heard man..

14. nope all my friends thought weed is bad liek crack and stuff but there not my friends anymore :D

15. Ignorance. Speaking of which, I was reading a magazine today and they had an article about weed. "Weed makes you break out with acne, fail school and gain weight." Pathetic..

16. What magazine was this? "Lies, Scare-tactics, and Propoganda Weekly"?

The masses don't think for themselves anymore... The Herb Revolution is one bowl at a time. Slow, but effective. :cool:

17. I guess it'll keep the mindless idiots away from it..

18. Been smokin alone for the past 3 years. Would'nt mind havin somebody to toke with tho ya know.

19. Well that's just sad to hear. :( I'd get you baked if we lived near each other. We could eat chips and watch TV or something, lol.

20. So true, it works almost every bowl. Always hurts when it doesn't though :(