Got someone high and it was a great night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wolfman5874, May 29, 2010.

1. Well I met up with my cousin and his brother-in-law last night at a local grill for beers and wings. Well they end up drinking way more than me and my apartment is only 5 minutes away so I told them to stay with me because it wasn't worth the risk. Plus they were both off work the next day.

We get to my apartment and I of course go immediately after the bowl I had left out. I walk in my room where they are located and my cousin's bro-in-law just says "oh yea, let me hit that." Hes 26 and just got out of the Army about 3 months ago and has smoked maybe 2-3 times in his life.

He hits it about 3 times and says he wasn't feeling anything just yet really. Just a reminder, they drank quite a bit at the grill. I taught him a better technique smoking and overall gave him the basics of pipe smoking with a carb.

We start on a second bowl and all of a sudden this guy just starts rambling about the most random shit I have ever heard. I look at him and and give him a wtf look. He looks at me and says "I feel like there are multiple swedish women massaging my body all over" and I just start laughing. He honestly would describe how he felt every 10 minutes.

I had never seen anyone gets so high honestly. Really the first time I got someone high that isn't a smoker. It was so much fun and I could tell he felt great. I felt good about myself to tell you the truth.

Wow I'm high right now and I feel this is the most boring post I have ever made. But it was a great night.

2. hah yeah its always awesome smoking with people that dont usually or it goes wrong and they trip and freak out and shit

but when they are just really high and enjoying it its always mad funny

my friends girl passed out on us before that made me not wanna smoke with any first time girls again but i guess you just gotta use your judgement

3. Man he made us both laugh so hard my face was hurting. Good quality fun.

4. It's very cool to get someone stoned, see them have an epiphany that weed is awesome and everything they've heard about it leading up to your passing of the bong was a load of shite.. And even more satisfying in the long term when they start hooking you up with their own connections.

I dont know if I should be proud or not, but I have brought so many people over to our side now, but I do it because its such a great way to connect with someone.

I've even used it to my gain, when I maliciously served up a cone for this complete d-bag who was drunk as fuck and professed to never smoking weed cos it's 'hardcore'. I convinced him that it would turn his night around (I didn't exactly lie, but I did mislead him :devious:). Probably cruel of me but hey, it shut him up for the rest of the night (he really did need to).

5. Haha that post was great. Glad to hear the guy had a good time. I tend to go out of my way to people that never really smoke have a great high when I blaze with them.