got some yay

Discussion in 'General' started by zalzal010, Sep 4, 2005.

1. got a sack today. found a very very chill, very straightforward bud connect, and recently learned he's also got coke.

the woman has already bought a g off this guy, and I must say it smelled heavenly. got my own baggie today, and........ im ready for another line.

It comes back easy.... lets see how far I go this time.

2. cool man lick a little..how bitter is it?

3. this coke is bomb. i dont like to think of the taste as bitter, bitter is negative work, and coke is not negative to me.... its the taste of HEAVY METAL YEAAH!!!

my threshhold has come back almost instantly. I just took down 4 massive lines, each spanning a cd case.

the coke-sincerity is kicking in. want to talk to people - but only people around are my family, and FUCK that my dad has been sooo chill with my weed lately, as long as im not SUPER fucked up around him. i'd hate to ruin it with gettin suspected of coke and gettin a dirty test.

4. gimme your aim, im so drunk.

5. does n e of you have yahoo?

6. i do
    pop_son2003

7. I would love to chit chat. but I have MSN messenger.

8. your yahoo id didnt work.........my name is dirt_rider_747

9. hm i just found out a girl i work withs bf deals mad coke. i was thinkin of askin him for a hookup. what would a good amount be for a first timer

10. A G is a pretty good amount man. For a beginner - its a fuckload of coke 'n you're gonna have alot of fun with it.

btw - intense experience just now.... I must say I havn't felt that before.
    Comin down from the earlier lines, i just smoked a few bowls of some AK-47 (out of the blue found a medical bud connect - as my luck goes though, i bet his cell phone wont work in a week).
    it was like, a craaaaaazy headrush. i get 'em all the time, but this one was wierd. my hearing even went out, the music sounded like it was all distorted, and like i was listeniing through 4 matresses - super dampened. I have absolutely no medical knowledge whatsoever, but maybe its something like...
    the coke was dispersed through my bloodstream, then as the ak-47 thc assault made its way through the lungs into the bloodstream it was just this massive tital wave that flooded me with thc, washing away the yay

i'll tell ya what, I dont feel the coke at all....

11. For first timers: always bust up your coke before you snort it. You want it to be a fine powder, but it's going to come to you in a powdery/chunky thing. It's hard to describe. Also don't forget to keep bumpin'. Your high is going to fade after like 20 minutes but you can keep doing little lines (smaller than a full line) to keep it going without wasting a bunch of coke doing more full size lines. Just some tips, I've only done coke a few times because I refuse to pay for it (I don't think it's worth it, fun though it may be). Also, do it with at least one other person, because you're probably going to want to talk your fuckin' head off :p

12. zal: Weed and coke is a great combo. It really takes the edge off "coming down" in my experience.

13. I love it when your lips go numb, then your cheeks, then your whole face is numb. I also love talking while on it. Just dont get hooked.

14. man coke? I gotta go with my mollys man.. there's nothin better than a bomb ass roll

15. just keep it real and dont let yourself get too far into that stuff.

16. dont let the coke monkey get u fellow stoners i was just like u bumpin and sh i t then i did a whole O in 3 days havent touched since i seen god lol jk i hate the come down and there is a point were you cant get any more f'd up no matter how much u do its weird WASTE OF MONEY WATCH OUT THE MONKEY IS ON the LOOSE

17. Havent done coke yet,..not planning on it anytime soon but hey..never say never. As long as we're on the topic of aim, msn and yahoo hehe

AIM: yolotow
    yahoo: durchii
    msn: manatee24@hotmail.com