Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got some new bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rknowles3, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Helped my dealer move yesterday, so he hooked me up. Picked up an eighth for $20.

[​IMG]

2. for 20 bucks can't go wrong if it's lookin' like that, looks like he might have hooked you up with some shake too, but who cares !

3. Nah, it isn't shake. I had already broke some bud up to roll a blunt.

4. That's a fucking sweet deal, man! 20 bucks here would be just about enough to get you a gram, fuck I'm jelly :p
    How does it taste?

5. Yeah man. I usually get a gram for 15, or 10 depending on quality of the bud he has. And an 1/8th for 35-45. So, getting it for 20, was a steal! It has a nice fruity taste and smell to it. Got a great high to it. :smoking:

6. Sounds like some well-developed bud my man, enjoy it! :smoking:
    Yeh I agree about that deal, even your regular 8th prices would rock my world! ;)

7. I love buds with that orange color. They always have a taste and smell I like. He gave you a great deal, but then you helped him move so it was a favor to you. I would have bought a lot more at that price....yeah....I'm greedy....LOL!

8. Well, he did get me drunk and smoked me out on 2 blunts. Lol. So, i figured it was a great deal haha.

9. You got yoself a nice connect

10. Yeah I do. Best part is he lives within walking distance.

11. Nice, makes it not sketchy