Got some money to spend

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DirtyB, Feb 24, 2012.

1. I'm looking to spend $150-$230 on a bong, or a really badass bubbler.
    I've got a few choices on my mind, but they are all from one website and I feel like I'm missing out.

Help me out :smoke:

2. yea you should be able to get some nice glass for around the price

my piece was $250

green label roor, definitely recommended, hits like a beastt

[​IMG]

3. ^^got it at the local head shop.. im sure you can find it on the roor website tho

4. I bought an illusions bong. its about foot and half in height, its got a tree perk, and ice catcher.. $200 at local head shop and i didnt even mention how much of a beast it is. Definitely check out some shops around you, shop around! you can always go back

Good luck man :smoke:

5. wouldnt waste my money on a roor with only 200$. get something that diffuses better than that. check for a cheap stemline. Apix Design glass makes some stemlines for that price, not to many name brands in the 150$, 250$ is the sweet spot now for most brands.

SYN, Zob, Vertigo, Headford are some brands that may have some stuff you like near your range.

Online isnt going to have much for this price range, i would stick to local head shops, but try to get something that diffuses real nice like a stemline, circ, inline, not the normal 6 slit or even 1 hole diffuser type deal.

6. [quote name='"Jumbo"']wouldnt waste my money on a roor with only 200$. get something that diffuses better than that. check for a cheap stemline. Apix Design glass makes some stemlines for that price, not to many name brands in the 150$, 250$ is the sweet spot now for most brands.

SYN, Zob, Vertigo, Headford are some brands that may have some stuff you like near your range.

Online isnt going to have much for this price range, i would stick to local head shops, but try to get something that diffuses real nice like a stemline, circ, inline, not the normal 6 slit or even 1 hole diffuser type deal.[/quote]

Yeah, I don't plan on buying a roor lol
    I'm looking at this gravlabs 21" twist perc p-trap for $210 on A.L.T.
    The 16" SYN dome perc beaker seems like a steal for $160, but the dome perc doesn't attract me.

7. Id say your looking at a decent perc tube, a nice non perc tube with a good diff, or a pretty bad ass bubbler for that price. Depending on your area your local shops could maybe hook you up. Or I'm sure you could find some shit from GC or yes A L T.

8. I suggest a perc'd out tube, with a matching ash catcher set-up.

9. I vote that you get an ssfg tube, with a showerhead diffy, a disk diffused slide, and an inline ashcatcher. I dont know how much that would cost exactly, but it would be around $200. You could also contact them directly and find out how much it would cost to get a gridded inline, which would make a difference also.

You COULD get a stemless bong, but there just aren't tons in your price range. A nice tube with a good diffuser and an ashcatcher with some diffusion should be more than adequate for ya.

10. #10 superkev000, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    u mentioned a "badass bubbler", check out Itza's 2010 colby double bub and their reg bubs

theyre closer to 3 billls but my friend owns one and its the BEST bubbler i've hit,
    and better taste than most tubes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one's an MTP collab VVV
    [​IMG]

11. Those Colby Double Bubs are way more than $300, you're looking at around $550.

12. Is that a german or usa-made roor?

OP, this is a little bit out of your price range but I heard these rip like a champ:
    OG Zob Blue Label Mini Diffused bubbler | EveryPipe.com

13. i sent you a PM of some sickness

14. For your price range, you can hit up SteveBeer on here. He's making me a rig that should be pretty sick for right around your starting number.

15. #15 superkev000, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    u CANT get a legit 7mm roor.de for 250 lolz

16. for that price, i would go either:
    - hit up a local head shop and see what kind of american made glass they have. always support your local artists.

- vertigo, sheldon black, syn, are a couple of good brand names that are more on the price friendly side. i own 3 vertigos and i love all of them.

- save money and get something more bad ass

uhhh yeah thats about it for my .02

17. Really? 200$?

Those tubes are pretty mass produced and i had a same one like yours i got a slide/ds + case for 120$.. i recommend going to the Smokin Heavin' in Venice Beach he has a steady supply for cheap.

18. i agree, 200$ for a lower end brand like illusion (found mainly in california) is wayyy too much, i was at venice beach the other day and saw a butt ton fer cheap (wrote a venice beach's bong shops review aswell)

19. I wish some of the bong shops would carry more name brand glass like Sov, Toro, Itza etc, but overall you can get a nice bong there for a cheap price..

Not to mention both of my illusion pieces the tree perc was poorly welded tipped it over on carpet, took it to smokin heavin but he couldn't do anything. Also had a illusions ILL-G series Showerhead bub (non-recessed) and had the worst weld ever, i had tapped against my chair and the showerhead had snapped at halfway on the downstem, super clean break though, so i was able to get a refund from smokin heavin' and now i'm getting my DWB errl extractor from him.

20. For real, pm SteveBeer he's super affordable and will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for.