Got some LSD today(pic)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by happy101, May 1, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

This will be my first time tripping on acid I ate shrooms about 10 times Hows the trip different? The first time I ate shrooms I had a bad trip really expanded my mind is acid as mind expanding as mushrooms

2. It will surpass you're expectation's. It will definitely open you're mind if you let it. How many micrograms is it?

3. Leary was kind of a douche bag, too full of himself. Good reads nevertheless.

That will be a great trip for you're first time.

4. omfg watch fear and loathing in las vegas...when i was on shrooms some of the shit came to life for me..acid should be much better...its life changing

5. You have to keep the acid away from all sunlight or it will weaken the trip.

6. I'm almost positive he/she already downed it. If so it won't weaken it enough to make any negative difference. Thats a general rule for long term storage. A good one nevertheless.

7. i got it at night what about room light?

8. I doubt you know that for a fact, unless you've tested it/ saw it being made.

YES, all light is bad for LSD. Try to keep it in a cool dark place if you need to store it. Whenever I buy acid, I take it as soon as I buy it, haha.

9. somebody got a gelllllllliiiiiiiiiie.

nice.

sorry bout that 150ug count though, most tabbies around here are 250ug average.