got some good headies

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by realdealz28, Jan 24, 2005.

1. I got some trainwreck... that is the(it was some dank ass shit)... 50 an 1/8 here usually about 60.

2. picture? ive had some trainwreck, and if my memory serves me it was orangish and redish hairs on some light green buds.

3. i would love to try some high end medical stuff like tw, haha i wonder what a legitimate zip of that would go for...arms and legs my people

4. i can get an ounce of homegrown highend medical weed for $150 tops

5. i am having a little trouble getting pics on... i hope this works

Attached Files:

6. that is green as hell. looks yummy man, have fun with that, sir.:smoke:

7. looks pretty good... a bit on the pricey side but not that bad... have fun with those buds... :smoke:

8. He got that dank for 50 an 1/8..he said it usually costs 60$.

9. haha!!!
    you said it man
    but he's right, dank goes for diff. prices everywhere, and thats a fact.
    but agreeed that looks real potent, i bet it staaaaank

10. I was right, but anywho. I tell everyone that prices are different eveywhere but when you get "designer" budz, its all good!

11. it's ok... yeah i spent a little much.... i've had much better... in fact i get what I believe is the best bud in the eastern US for about 60 a quarter ( i will have pics of it soon, and its extra extra killer..... if the trainwreck i get and AK is good then this shit i will be posting soon should come with a superman sticker on it!!!!!! Best part is it's delievered right to my front door. thanks for all the feedback guys.