Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got some dank today and found a bong in the woods... *pictures*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by coolalright, Aug 16, 2009.

1. #1 coolalright, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    Alright, today was pretty cool, I picked up a little more than 2g's of this no name dank:
    [​IMG]
    and...
    [​IMG]

I'm happy I smoked it today, but I'm pissed I couldn't get pictures of the nicer buds that I smoked today from the sack. The only pictures I got is the not as sexy pocket compressed bud I had left tonight :( This wasn't the best bud I have ever smoked, but it was pretty dank and super fluffy feeling, It smoked nicely.

About the bong I found:
    alright, so after picking up the bud me and some friends smoked in some woods near my friends place, we like an adventure so we usually go unnecessarily deep into the woods to smoke. So after packing many bowls and getting high as fuck we start finding out way back to my friends place. It was the highest I have been in a while, and we are just walking around the woods enjoying our high and next to a tree I see some red thing that looked like a bong. I asked my friends if they see a bong over there too and I go over to it, I pick it up and sure enough it was a really nice homemade bong (I know your all let down, it was a homemade :p). It was shaped exactly like a bong, and it was made out of thick plastic (awww another let down), The homemade bowl was so fucking nice, it was a slide and everything, it had a screen in it and everything, I was amazed. I didn't take it because god knows who was using it and the bowl had some rust on it (must have been there for a while). I seriously couldn't believe it though, it was pretty. I took a picture of it with my phone, but I think i might have deleted it :(, If i still have it I PROMISE i will upload a picture of it later.

sorry for the long read for nothing, but I just had to share it :eek:
    thank you for your time good people...

-CA

2. Truly a nice pick up for 2 beans, red hairs much :yummy:

3. thanks man :)
    I wish you could see the bud that I smoked today, it was so hairy and fluffy.

4. nice 2 grams ;)
    [​IMG]

5. well, i was gonna give you some rep for the nice lookin nuggets until i read the story of you finding a bong in the woods that turned out to be homemade / plastic / RUSTED! haha just kiddin dude +rep

6. ha nice dank man REALLY wish i had some right now and that is insane you found a bong. i used to smoke in the woods all the time in this spot my buddies had and sometimes found lost bags back there but never a bong, thats sick.

7. lol thanks guys, I couldn't believe it, Only when your high does something like that happen.

8. + rep, awesome story man, nice nugget.

9. A friend of mine was out blazing and riding his ATV in the middle of the woods one day, and he found a nice clear, delicate looking bong just sticking up out of the mud on the side of the trail. It even actually still had a green, unripped bowlpack in it. It was all wet and muddy though.

10. Looks like the zip I got last night.