Got some baby oil on 4 cigs.

Discussion in 'General' started by g00dkUsh2, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLAH! Thats what my sister smokes. So gross. I gotta stay on that menthol.

2. lmfao i know right. i love newport 100's!

3. depends on how desperate you are to smoke....

4. are you really a cop?

5. Just hang it to dry for now.

6. Used to call those Cadillacs back in the day haha. Thats what I smoke my 10th and 11th grade year hahaha. I had a few buddies that smoked those for a few years straight and they started coughing up tar and blood. Kinda scary.

7. damn blood and tar? lmfao. i still love them :p

8. How long have you been smoking them? Have you always smoked ports?

9. Yet .

10. i started smoking lights because of my mom. then i realized how weak they were and switched to reds. then i started smoking ports. its only been about 9 months. but i smoke like a damn dragon lmfao. probably not a goood thing :p

11. i'll tell u all exactly how this went down. OP has a weird little routine goin for when he gets freaky with his bad self. He gets in his chair and puts out his 4 "after-fap" cigs all laid out and ready. Then applies the baby oil and starts going to town on himself. Hes enjoying it...loving it. Its so vigorous and crazy that the oil is flying off his hand and landing everywhere but he dont GIVE-A-FUCK!

after unleashing the beast and cleaning up he realizes a terrible terrible thing has happened....little oil droplets had landed on his after-fap ciggies...possibly semen as well, but "fuck it" exclaims the OP, as he lights a cig and inhales the burnt remnants of his lil soldiers....poor lil guys never stood a chance.

DAMN YOU OPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you's a murder son!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Did you not see the badge in my signature? hand over the cigs boy.

[​IMG]

13. What the fuck all does this thread have to do with cannabis?

14. Oh no, that wasn't baby oil!

It was nail polish remover...

Enjoy Stage 4 Lung Cancer ;)

15. hard to say. at least it wasnt posted in the seasoned tokers section :laughing:

16. Well smoking cigs is in my weed routine, inturn involving this thread with cannabis.

17. Bullshit. This thread belongs in General. Read the forum descriptions and post appropriately.

18. i respect your opinion. but you dont need to be so anal over a thread. excuse me.

19. OSG i respect u as well for your helpful input on numerous threads but no need to overeact. Here, lemme take this bong rip for u and help u relaxxxxx:smoke::bongin::smoke:

20. Yeah, not to be a douche, but what harm does it do? Sure, rules are meant to be followed, but damn, take the bong out of your ass.

And I was going to say, it's only baby oil, babies toke that shit up all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.