Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got some awesome OG/ not properly cured

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Hate when this happens. I don't think it makes me a snob but I hate when I get an awesome strain and it's not cured properly. I copped some awesome OG and it doesn't reek like it should. Maybe cause I just finished some Blue Dream and it was pretty stank. This OG looks fire and is definitely good smoke but it isn't staaankin like it should be.

Attached Files:

2. Why do you say it's "OG"?

and OG what?

Does OG not just stand for "Ocean Grown"?

3. Cure for longer yourself then! (although you shouldn't have to paying for it)

leave it in a baggy and sit it in a dark warm drawer, same method but with a brown paper bag, or leave it in a glass jar burping daily providing you know how to cure you'll be able to get that real chronic smell.

4. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Why do you say it's "OG"?

and OG what?

Does OG not just stand for "Ocean Grown"?[/quote]

Yea man, it's ocean grown, call it seaweed.

5. Wow .

6. hahahah this thread has me all :confused::confused::confused:

7. Im pretty sure that weed doesn't have to smell strong to be potent. Ive had strains that didnt smell strong that got me lifted. Weed looks condensed or wet or something idunno

8. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']Im pretty sure that weed doesn't have to smell strong to be potent. Ive had strains that didnt smell strong that got me lifted. Weed looks condensed or wet or something idunno[/quote]

Word. Jack frost, smells like you're going chopping to get a xmas tree, but shit is completely frosty.

9. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']Im pretty sure that weed doesn't have to smell strong to be potent. Ive had strains that didnt smell strong that got me lifted. Weed looks condensed or wet or something idunno[/quote]

Not the first time this has ever happened. But yea just because it lacks in smell definitely doesn't mean it lacks in potency. I had a little bit of the blue dream left and a little bit of strawberry cough, and this OG Kush so I just rolled all 3 together in 1 blunt. 3 strong sativas in 1 smoke