Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got So High Lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mightyliang, Sep 14, 2014.

1. #1 mightyliang, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Last night I decided to go past my limits and it wasn't a bad experience nor a good one. 

When I was at my peak, my eyes kept rolling back to the point where it blurred my vision. I wasn't able to control my eye and I could not focus on anything. Everything was a blur and I don't remember what happened that night  lol. I knocked out shortly. Didn't even get to enjoy my high :(

2. Shit always goes blury when im past my chill high, but i like it, normally just listen to music :bongin:

3. I'm going to get high right now hahaha

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I felt like I haven't slept for 20 days and I'm finally slowly falling asleep. 

5. I'm just chilling watchen Monsters university hahaha

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. ^ pretty cool little movie. if you're into suspenseful movies I highly recommend Triangle

7. I once had 4 joints and 10 bong hits in one sesh (20th birthday haha) at some sketchy park my girlfriend took me and my friends to.
    I was super gone. I could still see and hear like normal-ish, but I couldn't interpret anything that was going on. I was so inside my own mind that when I sobered up after 4 full hours I had forgotten where I was and how to get home. My friend said at one point I was just staring open eyed into space for a full 30 mins without moving or talking.

8. Lmao well if you're gonna go hard then go hard