Got so high last friday

Discussion in 'General' started by SourBlunt, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Okay so last Friday I went to my friends house to chill and smoke and also to pickup an 1/8th of kings Kush someone got from a clinic. Anyways so I get there around 10 in the morning and planned to chill until around 3. So not long after I get there we roll up the first blunt and smoke it between 3 people. About 30 mins later or maybe a little more we smoke another blunt. I feel good at this point but not blown out of my mind yet. So after another 30 mins we go get something to eat has I hadnt eaten anything since I woke up. Just I got 2spicy chicken sandwiches from carls junior and a soda We eat and get back to his place which is then just me and him. His other friend went to go run an errand and was going to be back in an hour. We roll up another blunt and im starting to feel it again I cant even remember what we were doing to have fun that's how strong it was but there was no internet so we couldnt play bf3. So about an hour later the other guy gets back and so we roll yet another blunt each time using the kings kush. So not long after we roll up the last blunt the othrr guy pulls out a tiny bong/bubbler that is like a little glass jar small enough to put in the palm of your hand. Its got a bowl on the top and a straw coming out of it where you inhale from. However instead of filling it with water we filled it with wine and it actually tasted good. We did a couple of rounds of that and by that time I was already blown and we were just having a cool convo about life. So maybe after about an hour I was talking to the other guy and aksed him about making a gravity bong as I have never tried one. Well I guess he misynderstood me but proceed to make a makeshift bong out of a lipton brisk bittle I think 20oz so we use the metal bowl in the bong and since we were using my wee for this one I got to take the first hit. Well I light the weed slowly filling the bottle with smoke as I fully fill the bottle with smoke I have to wait until my friend unscrews the bowl to clear it but it takes him a sec to get it off and the whole time Im still filling the bottle even thicker. There was so much smoke in the bottle that it took a few hits to completely clear it and ended up making me cough cause there was to much smoke. Did another rou Ind of this and then rolled another blunt after a little before I left. Luckily I wasnt driving and was,taking the bus so I didnt have to,worry about to much anyways it was cool because I was on the light rail train and I spaced out and it felt like when we got to my stop I thought woah were here already. Then when I got home I packed a bowl in my standard sized bong lol. Best time ever.

Compared to how much everyone else smoke would you conisder this a lot or a little? And has anyone else tried wine in their bubbler?

Sorry its long I dont blame you if your to blazed to read of all it lol

2. Haha nice, sounds like you had a good Friday haha

3. Holy wall of words, batman

4. Yep it was not used to smoking that much. Also sorry for the typos im blazed and typing from my phone.

5. Lol thats why I wont blame people if they dont read it.

6. man, it looks like you started typing that post last friday and got done just now.

7. Took me three hours to read it but thats the longest and best story I ever read. Nice

8. Lmfao, what?? :laughing:

9. Lol well thanks for sticking with it haha.

10. Naw but it did feel like a long time. I was lying in bed though so I was comfortable.

11. king kush really does provide a good time. +1

12. Hey thanks. Yep I will def have Kings Kush again.