Got so fucking high from OG Kush last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sufjan, Jan 26, 2014.

1. So basically this was my second time smoking.  I was in my friend's car with his ex and we were smoking a few bowls of OG out of a pipe about a gram of it.  At first I was curious about it then I started coughing like crazy.  Next thing you know I start to feel it a little, started to relax and kick back... 30 minutes later I start to close my eyes and curl up in a ball and start to move everywhere around in the car.  Shit was getting trippy, It felt like I was underneath water and moving.  Constantly being from "deep sea" to fucking outer space.  After that I started to dance like a retard and laugh hysterically at anything and everything.  Before I was about to go "full potato" mode, my throat and chest burnt like crazy, literally fired up (is this normal? My friend said I took good hits and I was going to be fine). Ok so as I was doing my thing "floating into space, getting into another dimension, trippy trippy shit" I started to text my friend stupid shit like "why do they call steering wheels a banana? Why do they need to name it "steering wheel instead of a banana"? Also, "why don't they cut the music and play the grass, why do they call it as playing the music and cutting the grass"? Weird shit like that lol.  I was gone, literally, flying into space, thinking about weird abstract flying colors splashing everywhere in the car dancing slowly underwater with a smooth and rhythmic motion. Then I had a massive conversation with him but barely replying to me because I couldn't stop texting him because I kept spinning in circles and laughing each time I texted him. I kept thinking his mind was right next to me and I was conversing with him through text.  So basically his mind was talking to me but I kept texting him. The next thing I know I try to get up and awake but I couldn't I had to lay down. After that I passed out on the bed too lazy to clean up everything just felt like relaxing and now I'm awake typing this.

2. Enjoy. Getting high won't be that awesome forever.