Got smoked out? Tell your story here,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OGKushBlazer, Jun 8, 2011.

1. in this thread.

2. was at a waterfall near my old house with some friends blazing and saw some guy wearing a full hiking suit & backpack standing on a rock overlooking it. after a while we noticed he was hitting a pipe for like 2 hours straight... we went to go around him to head back up and he was trying to give us advice on how to get around the water (we've been there easily 300 times though and know every way possible) and his voice was really fucked like he had a speech inpediment or disability or something.

so anyways we sit at a firepit about 20 yards from him but were covered by this rock-wall kinda thing that sticks out from the side of the mountain so he couldn't really see us. he comes around the corner as were making a bong and says "you guys smoke?"

sat down and proceeded to smoke me and my 2 friends atleast 5 fat bowls of this neon-looking weed. the higher we got the more less-fucked his voice and characteristics seemed and he ended up being a pretty sick dude. had to smoke us about 2.5 grams in 30 minutes easy, and then we parted ways and were baked for about 2 hours afterwards... never saw him again

3. So this one time I didn't have any weed but my friend did. So we smoked some of his weed. We smoked some of my weed later when I got weed.

4. One of the best times I've been smoked up, my friend just got a $350 pay check and bought 27 grams of some dank heads (A Zip was 370 from my dealer) And from 4 pm that night until about 2 am we just rolled blunts the whole night and burn cruised in his 3 series, such a good night. He weighed what he had left the next morning and it was a little more then a Q, we must have smoked 20 blunts.

5. Before i started my second year of grade 12, me and my buddies from July 20 to 30th smoked a qaurter twice a day while my buddies parents were gone. I bought just over 200 bucks of weed throughout that whole process and got smoked up on the rest by my 3 buddies.

Fuck, we honestly didn't do anything but watch How I Met Your Mother and just constantly taking hits out of some sort of electronic pipe with a fan in it. By the 30th it was broke hahahaha.

6. I thought they banned u bro...

Welcome back. :D

7. #7 Sweetleaftoker, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh my God dude that is crazy

8. earlier today i was riding with a friend to my car when another friend informed me that he had just reupped. I headed straight over and he gave me a gram for 15. Then smoked me out with 3 bowls. Stayed and watched him and another person play mario cart then we watched a little bit of the new teen wolf show. then i gave him a cigar and we parted ways. Just smoked a 3 hit bowl and im watching Your Highness. Good night :D

9. I just went to my girlfriends best friends house and met Roy the dude that let me use his vaporizer last time I met him and I was pretty stoned and told him it was the best hit of my life so he just shouted me 2/8ths

10. I got smoked up a few times by my bandmate unexpectedly (well, ok I say unexpectedly...he's a bigger pothead than I am so I guess I should've expected it every time!)

A few times we had stoner jams with his drummer best-mate and recorded them - DAMN I wish we'd not got rid of the guitarist coz those guys were chill as fuck, AND could play well!

11. Was walking out of my friends house really stoned and his brother was like "Bro, you smoke?" And I was all like [​IMG] And then we smoked like 3 descent sized bowls out of his bong. He smoked me out, right after his brother did. It was freakin' sweet.

12. well recently i went to my friends cousin house with him its where i used to live before i started smoking..... crazy to smoke in that house lol anyways i went and i didnt have any weed but he did so he loaded a bowl of some medi from denver and it was bomb as fuck lol we smoke for like 2 hours long and after play some pool in his garage it was cool as fuck :smoke: i'll be sure to hit him up to smoke him out

13. Me and my dealer usually smoke together. If i buy in weight we match blunts until we cant anymore, And if i buy an eigth or so we probbly smoke a couple bowls each.

14. This one time, I got smoked out, it was awesome. :D

15. My boy and I split qp's about an hour ago and the dude gave us a deal at $1250 cuz the last stuff he gave us was some high mids and he felt bad. He drove a half hour to get here and he smoked us out. Dude's cool shit, he just pulled out his huge stack of money. It's a good day.

16. Im 20 and when i used to do concreting for work, i did a job for this rich client and he had a sofn. THe client wanted his son to help out for what ever reason. Anyway, i was edging the slab and he asked me if i smoked to which i replied "Nah mate, not ciggies".. He then proceeded to smoke me out in his house which was a big fucking ritzy house haha. Then finished concreting while high as shit and it turned out really well (thank god haha. It was my first time working high. I no longer make it a habit to smoke before work now )

17. one night after work i finished my shift and proceeded to walk to the bus stop like 13 min from my work so i could go home, all the stops were secluded except for one guy in the one i had to go to, dude was texting on his phone for a little while and then turned to me and asked if i toked i said yeah and he pulled out a pipe and offered me some, said he didn't wanna just smoke infront of me, so we both passed it back and forth and he refiled it a few times before the bus came, thats what i like about canada people are nic. thought that was pretty cool considering he was a stranger and like in his late 30's

18. i remember 1 time me and 2 of my friends were sitting in front of the house, and some dude dat none of us seen b4 came up to us, asked if we smoked, sparked us up on a few bowls of good dro, then told us that he sells and showed us a half of kush he had in his pocket lol weird times!!