Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got sick the first and second time in 1 week

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BullBud, Jun 26, 2012.

1. #1 BullBud, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    1 day 2 weeks ago I smoked probably 1g of kush during the day. Then at night me and my friend went to a party at a friends house. I believe we were smoking regs there. All of a sudden everything started swishing back and forth and was blury. Next thing I knew I was puking everywhere. He had to carry me to the car as I could not walk. We figured it was probably the food I ate earlier. Well 2 days later I was with another friend. He wanted to smoke me out so he bought a g and we split it. hour later I got sick and threw up similar to the other night.

Both of those happened on the same week. Since then I've been continuing to smoke my kush and have not gotten sick at all, and even smoked friends kush and was all good. I am normally smoke like a chiminy but those 2 times I got sick. My friends theory was the weed was regs sprayed with chemicals.

Anyone got some kinda idea on why this happened to me?

2. Marijuana is not usually sprayed with anything.

Could have been a number of things honestly.

3. It could have been grown with pesticides, and residues remained on it.

4. [quote name='"BullBud"']1 day 2 weeks ago I smoked probably 1g of kush during the day. Then at night me and my friend went to a party at a friends house. I believe we were smoking regs there. All of a sudden everything started swishing back and forth and was blury. Next thing I knew I was puking everywhere. He had to carry me to the car as I could not walk. We figured it was probably the food I ate earlier. Well 2 DAYS LATER I was with another friend. He wanted to smoke me out so he bought a g and we split it. hour later I got sick and threw up similar to the other night.

Both of those happened on the SAME DAY. Since then I've been continuing to smoke my kush and have not gotten sick at all, and even smoked friends kush and was all good. I am normally smoke like a chiminy but those 2 times I got sick. My friends theory was the weed was regs sprayed with chemicals.

Anyone got some kinda idea on why this happened to me?[/quote]

you make no sence because of the capitalized words above

5. OP did you drink? drinking and smoking if your not used to it can do that to you.

6. I had a beer at the party, nothing at my friends place. And happypenis, i meant to say same week.

7. [quote name='"BullBud"']I had a beer at the party, nothing at my friends place. And happypenis, i meant to say same week.[/quote]

Ok now you make sence...

8. Eat and drink water before you smoke, shouldn't be a problem after that.