Got sick after smoking "too much"

Discussion in 'General' started by TrickyRicky, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Hi everyone.

So I've been smoking on and off for 6 years now. Usually I'd smoke hash but decided to quit it so in the past year or two I've only been smoking marijuana.

For the past 3 weeks I've been smoking heavily daily. That is 3-5 joints a day for me. Now I've been eating like a pig since I got back into smoking. The munchies are very intense. Yesterday was a day where I smoked a lot and ate a lot. This morning I decided to go to the gym. I lost my eyesight in one eye for one hour. When my eye was okay, I drove back home with diziness and a massive headache. When I got home I puked. I then slept for 2-3 hours and now I'm all good with minor diziness and headache.

What could this be? Indigestion? Fever? "Too much" weed?

Thanks everybody!

2. Well your first problem is chain smoking those Js like there is no tomorrow, when your tolerance is shit. That coupled with your munchies probably upset your stomach. The eye sight thing I would get checked out by a doctor cause that doesn't normally happen.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Same thing happens to me sometimes, don't worry. Minus the eye issue.

If you're dizzy then your brain starts thinking you've ingested poison, and tries to vomit in order to get rid of it. Part of our evolutionary history so that we don't fall and hurt ourselves. It can also cause involuntary eye movement. Not total vision loss though.

Also if you're supplementing with a vasodilator before working out, try to avoid smoking. It'll probably only worsen the effects you're feeling.

Your best bet is to avoid getting dizzy. Try an antihistamine next time.

4. There is no such thing as too much weed, you've been lied to...I don't know who got their rocks off misleading you like this but it is a terrible travesty.

You ate too much...Stop eating too much.:coolalt:

5. I
    I can almost guarantee its not the weed .... I wouldn't even consider how much you smoke to be "heavy" ... A lot of ppl smoke much more than that daily and never experience the symptoms you described

6. Weed isn't going to do that to you.but bad food 100% can especially if you aren't use to eating that unhealthy..my suggestion..throw out all the trash food and replace it with fruits and vegetables.or find a strain that doesn't give you the munchies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah the eye thing doesn't sound good, you should definitely follow up on that. I've almost blacked out from dabs and gotten dizzy before, but never gotten sick unless there was alcohol in the mix.

Sounds like you smoked an indica and then ate too much before going to the gym. Smoking a lot of indica bud and being physical could definitely make you dizzy. Straight up cardio or lifting are probably the only things i don't like doing high because i get way burnt out if i don't have a sativa.