Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got shorted on my first big pick up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liqweed, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Well, I just found a new hookup. I got an ounce and got shorted a ton. He mentioned that he didnt touch it. I paid $400 for it too and I asked him if it scales out to an ounce and he said yes. Its super dank though. He also mentioned about doing business in the future. But he is new to the game himself. I just sent his gf a text (I go through her).

Wow, I cant believe I just got fucked over. I noticed that it looked a little small, but I thought that it was dense, they look dense. Weighed out a nickle, its 5 grams. The bud....14.8.

Seems that I am missing the second bag.... and the rest of my money.

Well, either this guy is gonna run, or hes gonna pay me back for this. I am prepared for both. The only thing is that I definitely cant take him..

2. If he isn't going to play fair why should you? I am sure we all have the huge 200lb mexican friend with arms the size of a fucking sailboat that is good for that sort of thing.. I know I do :D

3. i don't condone violence. just ask him to give you what you paid for, and if he dosn't, don't buy from him anymore. He should realize that he might have made a quick buck, but in the long run he's lost some money.

4. wait...did you get 14.8 or 5 grams?
    Either way, ask for your money back, if not, just drop this connect, you shouldn't have gone through him anyways, 400$ for an ounce? Where do you live?

This is ALSO why when going to a new connect, you gain there trust, as well as they gain yours..any dealer that isn't shady wont do a zip hook first buy....they dont wanna get jacked either.

Next time, get a quarter or something, not a whole

5. do what i would do.. he doesnt get you back your money, or some more bud... hmm looks like he took 200$ of your dollars.. O LOOK there is his car, i wonder how much a new windshield cost.. or just do $300 of damage, and then you can call it a fair deal

6. wow I feel so stupid. I should have seen this coming. In fact, I was about to bring a scale with me but I ended up picking one up a little bit after.

No response yet either.

fml

yes it was 15g's. All USA nickels weigh 5g's, its useful when making sure a scale is accurate.

Thats 13 grams short. I bet this dude is about to peace too, that fucker.

7. Okay, if you were shorted a small amount, I'd let it slide because it is bad for the sales relationship and well, mistakes happen. In this particular situation, you were shorted about half the amount you should have got. My first reaction to your post, and don't take this the wrong way, is how did you not notice the substantial amount of bud you were missing?

Anyways, back to the point, if the guy runs it really isn't the end of the world. Sure, you lost $200...I'd be fucking ripshit, but life goes on and IMO it is better to move forward instead of getting a beat down from a hostile confrontation.

Just call your dude back, or have your girl hit the guy up and explain the situation. Don't accuse him, just say you always weigh your bags out after a purchase and you noticed that it fell short by around 14g's. If the guy is reasonable, he'd understand that 14g's is a lot and that he must have screwed up. In the end, if he doesn't offer to compensate for his mistake, just mention that either supplying the rest of the bud or the return money would be fine either way.

8. wow how come you didnt notice 13 gs werent in the bag.
    that is a a huge rip off!
    i feel bad for u op, thats like 200 bucks :eek:

9. Man, my first big pickup, couple of years ago, i didnt get ANY. Dealer fucking ran with my £100... That pissed me RIGHT off.

10. I dont have the dudes number. But I have his facebook, name, ect.

11. maybe bring the scale next time? Whenever I whip out the scale in the middle of a deal, if they were short they say something along the lines of "Oops thats not your bag man i'll just add on to it though." But thats just what people are like here.

12. Fuck his girl. That should be a good $200 worth. Then show him. He'll know.

13. hahaha! i know one time i whipped out my scale and he had the o shit face.. and he was like "wait wait, you wanted an ounce right? i wieghed out the wrong thing. my bad, im just high" and i was just like o thats cool dude.. and from then on, he hooked me up with dankest shit, 28 on the dot and we would smoke a little everytime..

14. Yea, like I said, this is my first big pick up, I didnt know what to expect. I have seen ounces that look nearly that size before. Really, if this dude wants my business he will make a hell of a lot more than a quick $200 off of me. Either he is holding the other bag, which is likely, or he only only got a 1/2 ounce instead of a whole O.

The chick responded and said she was sorry ect. I didnt place the blame on him, because he is new in the game, I think he may have gotten only a half from his dude instead of an O.

It sounds like they want future business with me because I always talk big numbers in front of them. They know I can get money. But she is gonna hit me up when she hears back from him.

15. #15 danglefest, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
    Just saw that you wrote that you go through "HIS gf" not "YOUR gf", read that wrong the first time. I don't know if his gf would be reluctant to give you his number, but if she's chill I'd get his number that way and send him a ring.

You have his facebook, but I wouldn't post anything weed related on there since it could incriminate you if you happen to come in contact with the law at some point (unlikely, but crazier things have happened). One option, if your friends with his girl, is to meet with him when you plan to chill with said girl. Just bring it up smoothly, being careful not to be aggresive with the accusation. Just be like, "Yo that was some dank bud. I buy weed a lot so hopefully we can keep this thing going, but I think you must have gotten the amount wrong on the purchase. It's dank, but $400 is a lot for 14.8g of headies, I thought we agreed upon an O?"

16. yea she started saying how she was very sorry and how it wouldnt happen again. Fucking right it wont happen again...Got a scale now though....I guess thats one plus...

And this weed is pretty fire tho:smoke:

17. Really man, anything over a gram should hit the scale. There is no BBB in the bud game, unless hes a truly legit dealer and sees the police as the BBB or is an old friend; YOU WILL GET SKIMPED!

Most any dealer knows what they are doing is illegal, so doing something slightly "immoral"(skimping) for a little more gain(even 0.1, and yes I know a guy who does it on even large amounts)really doesn't chaff em.

The scale is your best friend, especially in bulk buys where the core focus is saving money.

But yea, even if he doesn't fess up to skimping and doesn't want to compensate, remind him that burst revenue isn't as good as steady revenue.

18. great not gonna happen again...
    when you getting the bud/$ they owe you.
    i dont know, even if the guy is "new in the game" people dont just miss half an o from a bag

19. ^guyver man speaks the truth, if he doesnt get you back and is trying to make some quick bucks, it will only add to his shrinkin customer base

20. Just talked to him. He said he could get me a few grams in like a few days or something. But I told him that I wanted what I paid for. He mentioned how he went through a middleman ect, but that is no excuse. This dude didnt sound like he could get the other 13 grams though...I told him I dont care if its a long term thing, or if he gets me whatever when he comes into town, but fuck if he is gonna follow through. I expect him to get me an eighth or so before he calls shit off.

I am having a hard time trying to think who is more of a dumbass...

me for paying this guy $400 for a half ounce...

or him for smuggling it cross state to get it to me, losing very profitable customer over a short bag, and him making a grand total of about...$150 profit....maybe.