Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got searched by the cops at park

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DrEvilMonkey17, Sep 1, 2011.

1. See guys , I live in Montreal. There is a park (Mont-Royal) and it is very stoner friendly. As soon as you get in someone will offer you weed. So me and my buddy went there after school today to smoke with his bong. So we got in and found a spot that is hidden , yet close to the road. From the log we were sitting on, I could barely see the road. So he turned on some nice music and we were hitting his bong for a good 45 minutes. Then when I am leaning over facing the road, I could see a cop car pull over. I didn't know if I was trippin balls or if cops were actually there. I got paranoid and told my friend but he had nothing to hide besides his bong because we smoked most of his weed. I had a baggy in my bag and threw it in the small patch of grass near the log. The cops came over pretty quickly and started searching me, trying to find weed. They didn't do anything to my friend's bong, surprisingly. They gave up after a while,I was so relieved. Every second I was praying that they don't look in the patch and they didn't !! I am pretty happy right now though. I hate that cops harass innocent people and we were only smokers!! They have dealers that they can easily spot, I have no idea why they harass us!!!

2. >trippin balls

3. dude your so lucky you have a nice park to smoke at, most of the parks around me hear in TN have cameras and people who walk through the park and report any suspicious behavior :(

btw good quick thinking to throw that bag to the side like that.

4. Lucky bro . Tip for next time though don't stare where u threw the stash if u didn. Know that . That is

5. People are too scared to report suspicious behavior at a park here, for the obvious fear of being shot.

:D gangs sure make parks stoner friendly

6. No but what I find it stupid that they went after us and not the dealers right at the entrance.

7. Hey man that sucks but its not legal in Montreal correct? I know its "tolerated" but it only takes that one ball busting cop to fuck with you, and fuck with you he did. Probably did'nt help you had a bong on you! Leave the bong at home, roll a joint or pack a bowl! Why bother trying to bust suspected dealers when you can grab two kids with a bong. But the most important question is, did you go back and grab your herb?!

8. Montreal has gang/gun problems? Really? And who takes a bong to the park. Roll it up and you wont need baggies.

9. lol I'll never go to a park in downtown St. Louis, regardless day or night.. too many homeless and gangbangers. White boy will get robbed or some shit.

10. i fucking despise cops

11. Maybe he wanted some free weed. That's why they left the bong. Aye

12. For sure man, I don't even have to mention it XD

13. they didn't get the dealers at the front because that's where they buy their weed and they were searching you because they were dry

14. Good! Still surprised they didnt take the bong. Fuck em

15. lol if its illegal in your province then obviously you guys werent innocent :p

but sucks to hear that you got harassed, did they say anything at all? And i dont think the bong is illegal, unless the laws are that much different for you frenchies.

16. No man the bong isn't illegal, but some cops just need something to do, it's sad really. At this shop that sells smoking equipment, I asked if they had any blunt wraps and the guy said that the cops took em away ,they just harass people like that.

17. Oh Canada :smoke:

East FTW