Got scammed at Walgreens

Discussion in 'General' started by Iron Hymen, Dec 28, 2007.

1. so last night I was really grumpy when this customer bought all these money gift green dot cards. All together worth 500 dollars. She pays in CASH, all in one dollar bills- stacked up and wrapped up in fifty each. To make sure about this, I unwrapped the bands with her and counted, and recounted the money. Just then stood there saying "sorry for being an asshole".. I knew this was some set up. She rushed me , as well as others making the line extend, so the manager came to back me up, but I wanted to holler right away for her to count it..but fed up as I was, I had her count this all after the young lady left. and said she got me -100 short, paying 400 instead.

So instead of being considerate and letting that slide off. Just know that big corporations are NOT banks, and to call a manager right away to count it while the customer is waiting. It was my mistake and should have picked up this suspicion sooner.:confused: But hey Walgreens isn't my life. I hate big Corps. As for January, I'm gonna find a better job and move back to that Flower Shop.

2. so ur telling us u cant count to 500?

3. How do you count it,

"after they leave"

on a $500 transaction? Isn't that like, Highly against procedure?

4. NO dude, she only has 400 fingers and toes.

5. I don't know if you have to worry about quitting, my friend.

6. i agree