Got robed by friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by muney420, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I my buddy came over yesterday with some swag an said he could get some better stuff down the street. So I gave him the cash to go get it and he never came back. Now he won't answer my calls. Wtf should I do? He turned his phone off now I'm pretty pissed. Won't be going thru him anymore.

2. Guess he's not your friend huh?
    Edit: my friend stole $20 from me, never paid me back for booze. I just don't chill with him any more. $20 isn't that much, how much did he take?

3. Sounds like a real friend to me.

Never front your money.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhJi9f5OGxs&feature=autoplay&list=PLAF8965F28847FA5F&playnext=8[/ame]

4. No he's an asshole.
    He took 60 bucks

5. Damn that sucks, I guess you gotta ask yourself, is sixty dollars worth confrontation, or fuck it?

6. Maybe he got robbed?
    Maybe he fell down a well?
    Maybe he got kidnapped and is being transported to Malaysia for sex trafficking?! You were the last one to see him alive, it's your responsibility to go find him!

7. If you let him punk you this week then it will be someone else next week, you must end this now. You gotta come up from behind him with a piano wire.............

8. It's worth it. He fucked me over for no reason at all. I mean wtf I was even gonna give him gas money for doin that for me.

9. [quote name='"Craiggers"']Maybe he got robbed?
    Maybe he fell down a well?
    Maybe he got kidnapped and is being transported to Malaysia for sex trafficking?! You were the last one to see him alive, it's your responsibility to go find him![/quote]

No his phone rang once today now magically it turned off.

10. call everyone you know, tell them he is a thieving scammer...or just whine about it while he scams other people you know.

Ruin his reputation around town, post fliers about his scamming ways...

11. [quote name='"cball"']call everyone you know, tell them he is a thieving scammer...or just whine about it while he scams other people you know.

Ruin his reputation around town, post fliers about his scamming ways...[/quote]

I'll get right on that

12. You do know where your friend lives, right?

13. We know where this thread is going - violence land. They always do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.