Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got robbed, got him back 30 minutes after

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Apr 4, 2011.

1. So this dude that I've known for years says he's got some bomb hash so me and my buddy pitch on some, I get to my car and unwrapped the tin foil and there was nothing in there.......Luckily I knew exactly where he lives, when me and my buddy went to his housr sure enough his car was out front. He lives in a new subdivision with a bunch of construction so I seen a bunch of stray bricks. I hopped out of my ride, picked up a brick, walked over to his car, and smashed the dudes back window of his old busted up Cadi lol It was pretty crazy cuz when I heard the smash it was SO loud so I had to bounce quick haha But if this kid wants to pull crack head tactics on anyone again he's gonna do it with a smashed window.

2. Couldn't you have gone in there with said friend to get your money back, threatening to use force with four fists and a brick, and then smashed his window on the way out?

Seems more realistic.

3. not when he has a drug addicted crazy dad, who would probably point a gun at me if I knocked on his door making demands

4. Thanks fucked,
    Probly shoullda looked in the foil unless u buy from this guy for a while.

5. good job.

6. ever see the opening clip to American Gangster.

7. #7 Pauly420, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq11c2lf3s8]YouTube - American Gangster - Opening Scene[/ame]

If anyone was wondering^

How much did you buy? It's fucked that he would do that, but you cant really be mad when all your windows are smashed out and your tires are flat. Because where im from that would happen to you or else you would get your ass beat so bad that you would end up in the ER.

I still think he deserved it though, and its funny as fuck. Good job.

8. lol owned

9. you should have thrown the brick through his window with the empty piece of foil tied to the brick. that would have sent more of a message to stop ripping people off.

10. I got robbed 2 days ago on an ounce. Im gonna get the fucker back in a month or so, im gonna set him up on a deal and me and my buddies are gonna smash his legs with bats and than im at least doing somethiong to his car. He is strapped thats why we gotta plan this to a T. I got a gun aswell, but im not gonna shoot the guy over an ounce.

11. Kind of weak...No? Shit, don't screw me over...Cause I ain't just bustin' your windshield.

12. Payback is a bitch. :D

13. Shit man, you shoulda knocked and stuck him right in the throat lol. Or you coulda been like yo my shit ain't here man.

14. Glad you got your payback, cuz that shit is bull...

BUT i feel like you could have handled this in a much better way IMO

15. I am so haPpy I live in a uppermiddle class neighborhood, where stuff like this isn't normal. But this is another reason why weed should be legal, so u don't have to bust up the guys car... u won't have to worry about guys from 7/11 ripen u off

16. Haha well I think you took it a bit to far. If it was me I probably would have just got him to come out and tell him if I don't get what I bought/get my money back this shit's going through his window.

17. If he'd just ripped you off half an hour ago, don't you think he might mark you down as the primary suspect?

18. bad idea, open confrontation is usually a bad idea.

If you want to get him back pour bleach in his gas tank, he won't be driving anywhere, anytime soon.

19. I'm not sure exactly where he lives, i gotta set him up on a deal. I know where his moms is, maybe i'll just go fuck that place up. Either way 110 dollars of damage is happening, plus a lot more. payback is always gotta be worse.