Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got robbed for the first time today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SacTownKilla, Jul 27, 2011.

1. I was picking up a half pound to break down from my regular dealer, pulled up next to him at the meeting place and all of a sudden 2 people hop out and I have a shotgun barrel to my head. Lost $1500 and my new smith n wesson :(.

Just thought i'd vent.

2. Aw Shit Dude. I'm sorry. I hate that shit so much. On the bright side, you live in the Bay Area so weed is easy to come by.

3. this world is fucked.

4. That's gay as fuck. Shit dude. I'm sorry.

5. Damn dude that sucks! Ugh that makes me wanna cry.

6. Yeah i'm fucking pissed. Shitty thing is only 1/3rd of the money was mine and the other homies want to go get it back. I'm staying out of that shit though, 500$ isn't worth getting shot over.

7. The part of this story that sucks the most is the fact that you lost 1500 dollars. Why were you carrying that much money on you? You should never buy weed in abundance all at once especially in a sketchy area or from a sketchy dealer

8. Thats for damn sure.

If you find the guy when hes alone though....

oh damn.

Kick his fucking ass.

9. Were you buying from that dealer for a while? If so that's fucked up for a measly 1500 dollars, especially in Cali.

10. No, dont do that. For all he knows, he could have a gun in his pocket. This isnt Junior High School and this isnt his lunch money. Just forget it.

11. I would have stuck the barrel in my mouth and say, "Pull it homie."

12. Dude that blows I always bring some big black friends and make sure im rollin in the benz when i pick up large sacks like that

13. Like a boss.

Dead boss, but a boss nonetheless :smoke:

14. #16 SplitGenetics, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    that shit is wack. karmas a bitch though, thieves never prosper. "if they was on the side of the road, I wouldn't stop to piss on em"

15. I lost $2000 once... Not at gunpoint, but just a crazy situation where I let someone take the money to get the bud... Which I never do... Needless to say he came back empty handed... Made up a thousand stories, But I knew he kept the money because he needed to pay his rent.. I beat the fuck out of his car... He had a pretty Sick black Acura RSX... I broke all 4 lights, Slashed all 4 of his tires, And Put a brick threw his back window. he never retaliated, and I personally told him It was me...

I honestly wouldnt risk violnce over this shit... First off, Why the fuck would you deal with someone that you know has a potential to have a gun and rob you????? If you feel the need to bring a Gun to a drug deal, then YOUR DEALING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE! Shit dude.

16. I bet $20 op is <18

Gangsta kidz

17. pussies rob one another, he wouldn't of had the balls to kill. a man would go up to you with his strength.

18. No wonder your name is synonymous with george bush, you didnt read what i quoted.

If hes with his homies and he sees the guy alone, im assuming they have guns if theyre making purchases like this and the OP had one, then they can do exact same thing to the dealer that he did to them