Got Robbed By My Parents...wtf

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by No Complex, Nov 24, 2007.

1. First Post here...

well this is how it goes...

last sunday i was out playing soccer

like an hour after we stated playing i checked my phone and saw like 7 miss calls from my dad...so i knew something was wrong.
    i call him and he was mad as fuck, saying "come back home now"

so i assumed the worst.
    i had a lil over a qp stashed in my room (like 5.5 oz)

and it turned out to be that while i was gone my bitch ass mom searched threw my stuff and found the bud+ my scale and my money (like 14,000)...

they basicaly flushed the bud, took my phone away and my money...
    i cant find the money around my house...so i think they might put it in the bank for now...

when i asked them about my money, they said that some of it is going for my lawyer(mip bullshit)
    and that the rest is gonna be donated :(

i have no access to my bank account (they think that some of the money there is drug related), so im basically broke as shit...all i have is like 200 bucks that were sitting around in my room.

i would appriciate any help, ideas, n shit on how can i get my money back or what ever....

just to mention, i used to smoke, right now im drug free
    cant be sitting around high, when i got bussiness to do

being broke sux :(

2. edit this then pm me you have to be 18.

and thats shitty, dont deal out of your parents house.

3. i am 18...my english is just not too good cuz im not from here...

i didnt deal outta my parents house...my mom just had a feeling something was up...

4. I really don't believe that. If you were 18 you're parents couldn't just take control of your bank account.

5. get ur money back while u can

6. he cant, thats the problem.

7. like i said...i am not from here...i have a visa, and untill i get a "better" visa or a green card, i cant have nothing on my name, or even a job(i dont have a social sec' number for example)
    if i moved here after i was 18, it would be a whole different story

so they can basicaly control w/e

any ideas how can i convince them to let me keep the money?

8. what i ment buy that was the "mip bullshit" but that could be anther courtcase all together

i wasnt making accusations i was trying to help out

9. and they cant take your money

if they flushed your weed already call the cops:hello::D

10. haha you should have put that cash in the bank, thats your first mistake. never have large amounts of cash around no matter where u are or who you live with. and if u had shit to hide, get a safe and dont let no one know the combination.

11. 14,000!? Shit, thats a LOT. You could get 10 damn pounds with that.

Thats not the point though. Firstly, tell your parents that they can't take your money, specially that much, cuz its you money, no matter how you got it, or how you use it. If your parents are like mine though(in the sense that they aren't about reason or justice, but instead about whoever pays the bills will be as bitch as they want to) then you can probably show up the bank, tell the teller your name, she'll look you up, see you look like the photo on the computer, tell you your account number, and all you have to do is fill out a form and get your money. The money that went to your lawyer is gone though. Human nature says people won't do what will help the world, they'll do what helps them. Your lawyer isn't giving you the money.

The weeds obviously gone as well, so is your phone. But there is a way to get your money back, which your parents stole from you, simply for the sake of what everyone thinks is parental obligation instead of what is completely fair.

12. seriously, 14 grand and 5.5 zips in your parents house?

id shit bricks if my kid was moving weight like that. dont know about flushing the weed but id definitely not be a happy camper. . .

all i can suggest is,

learn and grow from this experience

13. the lawyer is like 2000

theres still 12000 left, and they want to donate them...

i dont have access to my parents bank account...other wise id be taking my money back right now...

if the money is still in the house(i hope it is)
    where does old people stash cash?
    iv been searching around, but i guess where i would stash it, isnt where they would...u get what i mean?

and b-money

man, my mom is like a moral aka following the rules type...
    for here weed = heroin n shit...she has no knowledge, and shes too much of like an innocent type...it was her idea to donate it...
    she keeps telling me that i should be sorry, ashamed and regret doing it.

my dad is more laid back about it, mainly bcuz he knows what weed is, and had experience with it...so i guess hes my target

i usually make sure i dont have nothing in the house, i had a set back which made me hold on to the bud

14. Sellin out of your parents house without them knowing is lame, bro. It's their house... they have a lot to loose.

15. i bet ur parents pocketed the 14 grand

and just says u want a public attorney

and say u need another attorney to get the money back 4rm them

16. Serves you right for dealing out of mommy and daddys house. Thats total disrespect to them.

17. That fucking sucks man. Hope you get your shit back.

18. please...no comments saying "why did u slang from ur parents house"

i heard it enough from my mom...

even tho i never did slang outta there...it was just were i kept it...

where do u think a person(my dad) would stash money around the house?

i checked in places that seem like a good place to me, but i guess he thinks in a different way

19. tell your parents it was your dealers money that you owed him, and if you dont get it back youll get capped, and then there will be no need for a lawyer...

tell them to forget the weed, you just need the money

20. aye i had the same problem when i was like 15....i was kinda stayin at alot of peoples houses, and i went home for a night. I was too drunk and otherwise fucked up to remember that i had all my shit on me too in the car i was driving...so when i got home my parents searched thru the car when i was sleeping cuz they thought i stole it. (it was my gfs) and they found a little under a h/p and like 8 grand. shitty.

some parents don't understand the whole if you won't provide for me...I will, in anyway I can. Im pretty sure they won't call the cops if drug money dissapeared outta their bank ;)