Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got robbed by a longtime friend... pictures included

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Gargamel, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys. Everyone in my town has been dry, and I got a call from a "friend" who lives down the street from me saying he had a gram of some Chronic he'd give me for 20.

I trusted him enough to just stop by his house, look at the bag (It LOOKED okay, and I like to trust people) and hand him the money.

I didn't notice until i got home and broke it open that it was barely a gram of MIDS. Not even good mids... just shitty mids.

It hurts because this kid has a troubled life, he is going to jail for stealing thousands of dollars from his parents, and I always tried to be there for him, and he bullshits me like this.

I feel shitty, but is it really worth it to be THAT pissed over 20 dollars? It's about a gram of mids... so I guess I lost about 10 dollars.... and I basically just walked down the street to get it. Idk, it always feels shitty getting ripped off for trusting in other people.

Imageshack - mids.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Shoulda inspected the bag before handing the money!

3. That's a really skimpy gram lol

4. I weighed it out on a supplement scale at home.... the picture looks worse than it actually is... it's barely a gram of mids.... for 20. So I got ripped, but should I be THAT pissed?

I mean... everyone else was dry, I'm still going to get blasted for the day, and I now know another shady motherfucker to never speak to again. I've been robbed for worse, and I still got at least half my money's worth.

5. I mean that kid is pretty fucked... I would be cool.

6. If he stole thousands from his parents, what made you think he wouldn't steal 20 from you?

7. Just dont buy from him again or lend him money. I've learnt the hard way that alot of people take shit for granted.

8. Idk, I just trusted him :(.

On the bright side, I only smoked .2 of it out of a gravity, and I am pretty blitzed... should I be at least SOMEWHAT satisfied that I'll be getting high 3 times today?

9. Are you sure that's even weed?

10. Yes, mids. Trust me, I took one hit out of a waterfall bong and got lightly toasted, I'll smoke more and give you all an update.

11. Look at it this way.. you just paid him $20 to never see him again.. And be sure to let other people know he rips people off.

I've never bought from anyone I didn't trust to some degree. Especially someone who is giving your drugs lol that would be a serious issue with me..

I wouldnt ever buy from him again and if you know anyone else that knows him tell them the same.. You got to root out the bad apples.

12. A gram = 1.00

No fucking around. Yes you should be pissed.

13. dude that some doo doo and really skimpy hahah
    id say you got ripped for more than 10 bucks
    you sound like a total pushover because you are like well it was only 10 not the whole 20 he robbed me of.. LMAO

14. I think you should give him a roadhouse

Attached Files:

15. #15 hatechinces, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011
    That looks like a joint... And it doesn't look like it is the greatest either, but it's nothing to cause a beef over just don't ever buy off him again and if he asks why you wont tell him why.

I could understand if it was for more money but it's only 20$ so you got rid of him for that.

16. I took another hit out of my pipe. I don't know if it is just so bad or if it was laced with a chemical, because I threw up.

Now, like 4 hits in I'm feeling kind of baked. FUCK

17. I had the same problem once, I had an OZ I got someone to get for me it was good weed I was supposed to pay 180 for an ounce. When the kid brought it back he came in gave it to me and left then I went to weigh it like I usually do and it was short. So when I seen him next time I told him about it and I told him I wasn't fucking impressed as I put it. He was all nice and told me he would make it up to me blah blah blah when I was getting mad in his face but he never did so I pretty much let it go, the way I look at it the kids a loser and if he has to rip me off for 30 bucks that's just pathetic and I let him know whenever I see him.

18. [quote name='"Jakerzi"']If he stole thousands from his parents, what made you think he wouldn't steal 20 from you?[/quote]

Yeah he's totally right

19. The Bronx tale effect u paid 20 dollars never to deal with him again

20. ur lucky if thats even half a gram... n yea i understand it sucks getn ripped off, but the part that bums you more than the fact that u got ripped, is that u got ripped by someone u thought u could trust. sorry my dudey, try to make best of this situation and be happy it was mids and not oregano or parsley or something