got robbed a few days ago..

Discussion in 'General' started by LemonSourD, Dec 4, 2011.

1. 2 days ago i got robbed for my iphone 4s and 2 blunts, i was alone going to go to meet up with my boys to burn so as im waiting to cross the st 3 black males n 2 of them ive recognized. so they call me over so i stupidly go to them becuase i have seen them before n thought nothing of it so i go them and the on ive saw before says " have u seen me around before" n i reply with " yeah ive seen yu around" becuse i know him from him and his brother setting up the person i get my dank from. so anyway one of the males who i dont recognize reaches into my hoody pockets n dropped me to the floor swipe my iphone and 2 .6 blunts of sour diesel after that i was in a state of shock like wtf n by then i got up they were running it was such a fucked up situation that i had no idea what to do i ended up calling police becuse i needed a police report to get a new phone with insurence. btw i found out his name shortly after but i did not snitch to the police becuse i wouldent like it if somebody ratted me out im just gonna hope karma fucks him up n hopefully he gets set up.. :devious:

2. fuck karma, introduce him to your brothers smif n wessun

3. If you aren't going to get some form of revenge yourself, then drop that cunt in it with the Police. Getting away with it scott free is fucking outrageous.

4. you know ive considered it but im not a rat what goes around comes around

5. Your not a rat yet you told the police some one stole ur i phone?

6. Yeah, this man knows how to roll. Cut the bullshit.
    Murder and win.
    All that matters is you win, bro.

7. Next time you hit the street and 3 black males call you over, fucking dont! Thats all the advice i got.

Oh yeah, you also said you recognized them for setting up your connect. For real, why did you go over there?

8. the solution is three numbers and it's 187

9. Kids.....LEARN TO LEG IT

10. No the solution is wen a guy calls u over n that fool set up a dealer before n u no that... u stay where u r n say "Wats good" and then if they walk to u b prepaired for shit to go down no matter who they r ... 2 mexicans tried to do same shit to me last year i was chillin at 7 11 on side waitin fer a friend they walk up n they start talkin so i was ready and then sure enuf one pulls a knife n says wat u got in those pockets of urs... i grabbed his arm dropped him and dipped out so fast neither knew wat happened and laughed it off while smokin a blunt 10 mins after...

11. All your preparation and shit. Learn to use the two things called feet.

12. YOU DUMB MOTHAFUCKA YOU! Never been robbed never will

13. ^ Future mod here

14. Are you referring to me?

15. Let me educate you, that's not snitching. Snitching is when me and you perpetrate a crime, I get caught and then tell on you. Your simply reporting a crime and you are aware of the suspects.

16. ON A MOTHERFUCKIN COP:hello:

17. Sublime ^^ =D

18. dude, go break his windows