Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got ripped the fuck off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IgnoranceIsBliss, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Ive bought from this kid before and he's always been legit but today i was buying 4g's for $80 he pulls up in his truck with 2 other guys, he reaches in his pocket says "got the money" i showed him the $80 he grabbed it and hit the gas peddle now im down $80 and weedless. He said he'd "get me back" when i called him. So wtf do i do here

2. you got rob, either confront him and get your money back or let it go and never go through him again.

3. I had the same thing happen only thru the mail. Trust is a weird thing. We want to believe that all people operate on the same level principals we do, but they usually don't. Sorry that happened.

4. Dayumn bredda! Shoulda grabbed his arm and gave it a snappin as he pealed away, thatd be worth $80 I guess! Depends who he is in your hood.. If he's some little punk trying to be large, then I'd find him and get back my $160! But if hes not to fuck with, prolly just forget about it! Only $80 bones. You prolly got friends, but, everybody knows somebody..!

5. You aren't going to get your money back. He stole it from you, he isn't going to change his mind if you ask nicely. Probably best to just drop it and not talk to him ever again. It's not being a pussy, it's just being realistic.

Also, at 4 for 80 you were getting ripped off in the first place!

6. 4g's for 80?? I get 5g's for 40! ^^^what he said

7. ^^^Yea what he said, paying those prices for that amount... you deserved to get robbed bro

8. A reminder - ANYONE advocating violence in retaliation will receive a warning/infraction

9. Everyone needs to chill out about prices on here. This dude just got robbed and you guys are all mocking him for paying a lot for bud. Everyone on here always freaks out if anyone's paying slightly above prices for weed, then has to try and look good on the internet by saying the low, probably false, prices they pay. Yeah, 80 for 4 gs is bad but if he was getting dank that's not that bad. Like be realistic not everyon lives in a medical state or has a lifestyle where they can smoke asstons of weed all the time so they get it cheap. Shit i pay 15 a g for dank, and where I live thats a good deal. Like telling someone they deserved to get robbed because theyre paying 10 or 20 more than you isnt cool man.

10. Take a stick and beat him. Lol jk, no but really you should do more than just confront him, if you know what I mean.

11. And for the record, I was not advocating violence in that last post. I no way should you hurt the dude...just drop it and move on

12. In my opinion leave it be and find a dealer you can trust. It's a fucked up world. You don't want to get harassed/jumped/ or god forbid shot over 80 dollars. I never buy from anyone that I am either not very good friends with or is not a good friend of a friend (which in most cases the good friend middle mans)

13. Weed in Jamaica is 20 bucks a gram? That's madness r2. :smoke:

14. yo i got a new dealer i met up with hes straight i just got 1.5 for $30 and around here those are the prices for Dank

15. tell everyone you can about the thief...warn people around town...or stick your tail between your legs and go back to grazing...your choice, speak up or take it laying down.

16. [quote name='"ArnoldLayne"']

Everyone needs to chill out about prices on here. This dude just got robbed and you guys are all mocking him for paying a lot for bud. Everyone on here always freaks out if anyone's paying slightly above prices for weed, then has to try and look good on the internet by saying the low, probably false, prices they pay. Yeah, 80 for 4 gs is bad but if he was getting dank that's not that bad. Like be realistic not everyon lives in a medical state or has a lifestyle where they can smoke asstons of weed all the time so they get it cheap. Shit i pay 15 a g for dank, and where I live thats a good deal. Like telling someone they deserved to get robbed because theyre paying 10 or 20 more than you isnt cool man.[/quote]

Haha I was only joking, though paying those prices for 4 grams either way you put it he was being robbed and he let that happen not once but twice. 1. for even dishing out that much money for only 4 grams and 2. for giving up the money with no bud in sight and not using common sense....he doesn't sound so street smart so it's his fault ya live and ya learn.

17. i've gotten ripped off before. strange thing was i had bought off the guy before for even more and i was obviously going to continue buying from him. i lost $300+ on it. guy will not be walking for a long time if i ever see him again.

18. 4 gs for 80?? damn son, i can get you a quarter for 10 more dollars.. and 3.5gs for 50 lol..but anyways, you get some people with you and go to that dudes house and get your money if you think you can. if hes some dude who you know you shouldnt fuck with.. let it go

19. Beat his fucking ass...... hypothetically of course.

But seriously no offense to the OP but IDK your story makes no sense to me.

Why buy of someone who could do that?

20. I didn't think he was going to he's sold me before and we where pretty chill. I just can't let this go and I can't beat his ass he's a coke and spice head I'm not sure what he'll do