Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got ripped off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BxR, Dec 23, 2011.

1. dealer said i was getting 4 grams of dro for 40 and it ended up being like a gram but its real high quality u can see thc if u look closely about 3-4 nickels, you think it was good? he got some big ass ***** to make sure i do the deal.

2. Was the deal done or not? Two of your sentences contradict each other. =/

Either way, you got ripped off. 1 G for 40 = no go

3. Damn thats sucks sorry to hear that man. Unfortunately there are a lot of assholes on this planet

4. Yea i had to cause the big ass niqqa came up and was like dude i aint got time for this shit, and i gave them the money and they showed me a horrible video of them weighing it dropping the weed everywhere and it showed .2 with all this extra weed that wasnt in the bag.

5. Lol. You bitched out. Why the fuck would he rob you for 40 dollars? I woulda weighted that shit out in his face. Or at least looked at it closely to make sure it was 4 grams. And if it wasn't i would leave. He won't fight you for 40 dollars.

And if he is that stupid call the cops on him.

6. There was 4 of them and they were at my house and i did have a knife i was about to say fuck it but i would of lost and my parents were comin home.

7. You think 4 guys. One of them a drug dealer. Are going to fight you in your parents house? They will not do thate ever.

8. well at least i didnt get robbed, this stuff is super smelly, its like the smell of your fucking feet.

9. [​IMG]

10. In Bruges?

11. Well i been postin in a troll thread...

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xsDdIByh8A]TROLOL - ORIGINAL - YouTube[/ame]