Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got Ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squishey, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Hey. I recently bought a 40 bag ( i dont smoke pot very much, have only done it, like 6 times, around there.) and this guy gave me this tiny ass bag of weed. I knew i was being ripped, (looked like a 10 bag) he said it was "premo" 3 buds in total. He said he'll make it up to me by giving me a 20 bag on monday, but how much did i get ripped? There was enough for like, 5 bowls. (half a bowl got me fucking messed. lightweight :)
    How can i tell if its actually good quality? seeing as i dont have much experience.
    I beleive he said it was purple cush?

2. need pics

3. right, we need pics..and it prlly wasnt purple Kush, but ya never know..half a bowl of that and u'd prlly be gone, so yeah..

4. #4 Squishey, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
    Eh, noticed the "guide to bud quality" after. But yeah, i will go take some pics right now. _(after reading that guide it looks really good quality) I smoked a little bit, like 1/2 a bud.

Attached Files:

5. Mids at best.

You got ripped it looks.
    Id eye it at about 2.5g.

A 40 bag of mids around here will net you 14g or so of middes
    Thats just my local prices.
    But by my standards,yes you have been ripped off.

6. well if its really just a little over 2 grams than its not so bad. it looks like some dank shit

7. Damn. I've known this guy for a long time. Since middle school. anyhow, If thats a 10 bag, and hes hooking me up with a 20 bag (he's proboally gonna pinch some, but i dont wanna make a big deal, this guy's ripped) im still out like what, 15$?

8. Mids at best? Id pay 45 an eighth for that weed. you got some beasters. maybe you lost like .5 grams but i think u got a good deal

9. but we really cant tewll how much it weighs for you. i seen grams that big but with fluffy nugs.

10. he obviously ripped you off if he's willing to compensate for half of your money...

EDIT: after that find someone else!!

11. Yeah. I live in the lower main land in BC, i've heard we got some of the best weed out there. Problem is i have no connections :( i cant really find anyone else.

12. #12 Smokey-eyes77, Jan 17, 2009
    Heh.

Just throw in a complete opposite of what I said.

Fair game.

No one can really tell bro.
    With a fourm theres always gonna be different thoughts on it.

You just got to go with your gut really.

Also you kind of already said the dealer has admited he jipped you.
    He is giving you a bag to make up for it.
    So he knows what he gave you is a rip.
    Meaning you have been ripped off.

Alright closed case.

13. #13 Squishey, Jan 17, 2009
    He's hooking me up with a 20 to fix that, cuz i freaked on him :p
    i still think after the 20 im getting ripped, but i think i should let it be

p.s: Damn! this fourm is so active, lol

14. LOL at the person who said 'mids at best'. First off you can't tell from those pics, second it looks like at least decent beasters or midrange hydro. LOL. 'Mids at best'. Newb.

15. #15 Smokey-eyes77, Jan 17, 2009

Hypocrite.

Funny stuff.
    All in one sentence bravo friend.:smoking:

16. Yeah. Im not to experienced, but i think its gotta be decent quality. I smoked half a bowl, and stopped because i felt like i was going to throw up (increadably lightweight :p ) and was trying to watch family guy. Couldent focus, i was coming in and out of it. IDK what the fuck was going on.

17. This man's right, def better than mids, but probably not 40 bucks worth.

18. Yeah... those buds are far from middies. You could have gotten two .8 bags for 40. Some people try to sell .8 for 20 around here, and people buy it. I wouldn't buy it, but sometimes thats what you get.

19. So by the looks of things, i wasn't ripped that bad?

20. #20 Smokey-eyes77, Jan 17, 2009
    I guess weed must really driffer.

I thought I was getting shitty weed.
    Maybe I was wrong if that is beasters to everyone.

But our beasters arent even that much you atleast get a qt for 40

If you follow the advice of someone who said you can't tell by the picture and then gave a vague guess then no, you didn't get ripped.