Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got ripped off-What should I do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Oct 6, 2011.

1. So the dude I was dealing with just got expelled from my school. I fronted him 30 dollars a couple weeks ago. I kept asking him to pay me back, and he said he is working on getting the money. I texted him last night and he says "I've been playing you this whole time." I am very new to buying, and he was my first dealer. My tolerance was very low, so I was just happy to have weed and no matter how much I had, it would last me a while, but I still had the feeling he was ripping me off. Once I bought an 8th from him, and told him in a text I was going to weigh it out. He brings me the herb in a glass jar, and tells me how he weighed it out, and it would take to long to take out and weigh and put it back in. Once he leaves I weigh it, and it comes out to like 2 grams instead of 3.5. I get a lot of this is my fault, and I learned a couple lessons about buying-so something positive came out of the situation. I realize people get ripped off all the time, but it doesn't feel right just letting him get off the hook.

2. It's $30. Get over it. By another bag and you'll forget. We all get ripped off sometimes, just forget about it and move on. Not worth taking any action over.

Lets weigh the consequences, possibly risk jail over $30, or forget about it and have no repercussions. Seems like you should risk jail, I mean hell, it was like an hour or two of work.....

3. Run up on em.

4. I know it's just 30 dollars. But it's the principal behind it. I wasn't thinking about doing anything illegal to get him back. Just like telling some of his friends and family members who didn't know he does drugs that he is a dealer.

5. usualy when you get fucked over, its the fault of the person that got fucked over.
    can only blame yourself for getting fucked in these situations man. learn something from that.
    dont front shit.

6. So punch him in the fucking nose.

Or, let it go.

Either way, stop giving money to people with nothing in return right then.

7. Let it go. It's only 30 bucks. If he's that desperate over 30 bucks he aint worth your time.

8. Be happy you gained this little bit of knowledge about sociology and only lost $30.

Most college students waste $30,000 and come up with the same conclusion.

lolcollege

9. Now you're just being a whinny little bitch.

"He took my lunch money...Im gonna tell your momma"

:rolleyes:

Suck it up and move on already.

10. you need to teach that kid a lesson or he will continue to do so. I've developed a passion to teach :)

11. I don't think he's being a "whinny bitch". I think your comment is that kind of comment that comes from pussies. If I came up to you, punched you in your teeth and took your money, do you think you would just suck it up and move on?

12. [quote name='"wanderingway"']

I don't think he's being a "whinny bitch". I think your comment is that kind of comment that comes from pussies. If I came up to you, punched you in your teeth and took your money, do you think you would just suck it up and move on?[/quote]

That's not what happened. This guy ripped him off multiple times and the he still went back to him. That's basically saying he doesn't care about it. Telling on him is definitely some 3rd grade bullshit. Be an adult and confront him about it. You should've done this the first time he tried to pull this crap. You don't have to yell and swear or be violent to get your point across. if you keep letting people walk all over you that's what they're gonna do. Whatever you do don't be a bitch and tell on him for something that you allowed to happen.

13. Thats not what happened.

If I gave you my lunch money then cried about it later who's at fault?

14. Buy a gun and shoot him in the dick jkjk naw but for real just let it go and find someone you can trust or ask them to front you shit and weigh it out then pay them

15. Nah thats being a snitch haha

16. #16 HxCurt, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    Considering snitching on someone over 30 dollars?

Go to hell, bro

17. I would probably just let it go and warn my friends not to deal with him.

One time when my buddy and I were in middle school, some kid sold us a bag of fake bud. We ended up TPing, egging, and silly-stringing the shit out of his parents' house that very same night. It was non confrontational and childish, but I like to think that he was stressed out the next day when his parents and him were cleaning it up. Plus it was super fun.

18. A snitch and a whinny little bitch are pretty much the same thing in my book

19. stab him.. in the face