Got ripped off. I think.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dude Im Stoned, Apr 11, 2014.

1. #1 Dude Im Stoned, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    View attachment 1421864

So this is the story:

I needed to get on a few nights ago and was walking home from work. I have 2 numbers in my suburb and called them both up, one guy who i've only bought off once but had good bud was a few streets away, but one guy I buy off often was much closer and had also sold me good shit before so I went to him. I waited 20 minutes outside his house while he 'chucked a shit', then he came out with a bag of bud that supposedly had 50 bucks worth in it. As you can see from the photo, the bud is very brown and has a shit load of leaves in it, which I haven't seen before. 
    The guy also said the guy he gets his weed from chopped it for some reason. The guy said it was a new strain and 'not to be underestimated'. I was curious as to why the smell was so strong but what these leaves were inside the bag. As a non-ciggy smoker I didn't know it was tobacco, and I still don't. But after smoking it last night I just got an EXTREME head spin at the end (like you do with cigs) and would only get a little bit high. As a new smoker, 1 cone would usually get me baked to the high heavens but it took 3 big cones to get me kind-of-high. 
    It also was very hard to pull a whole cone as it tickled the FUCK out of the back of my throat for some reason, whereas when I pull a cone of full weed I can do it with ease? 
    I have only recently started to purchase weed, and am a little bit too out of my knowledge/comfort zone to question a dealer about weed on the spot, when I know very little myself. 
    The dealer I bought off ALSO messaged me 30 minutes after saying 'My dealer put a 30 in the bag so I owe you a 20'. 
    I am pretty sure I've been ripped off and I'm extremely pissed off, but as I said before i'm a new smoker and am really unsure, hence the thread.
    I have also read many american terms for weed and am also wondering if I bought a bag of 'Schwag'.
    Really hope someone can find the time to read this and help me out a little  :)
    Thanks!

2. wheres the photo

3. schwag.jpg

Sorry, I don't know whats happening. The uploader is being weird. Thats the photo of the bud I got, look @ dat tobacco ( I think )

4. that is tobacco for sure.

5. What does it smell like OP?

6. Could use a bigger picture, but from what I see, that is obviously not straight-up weed.
    I don't know who the hell tries to pass a bag of tobacco for a bag of weed. Weed is green brah! Goddamn
    It might be choko / hash mixed with tobacco, or it might be straight up tobacco.
    Try to upload a bigger picture, maybe we can help more then.

7. Ugh dont think thats weed

8. Niggga,, post nugs. Wtachu ya thinkin cuz....
    Always threads like this with some picture the size of fucking peanut

9. That's tobacco man

10. If this isnt a troll. You got ripped off hard hahahahahahaha ffs

11. I've seen a lot of raw tobacco in my time.. And I've seen a lot of marijuana in my time..

That you got there son is Tobaccy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

12. Why would you people laugh at someone like this!? That crap isn't funny! Dude got ripped off and he JUST discovered the power of the plant! Stoner nation unites y'all what is wrong with some of you!? @[member="Smoke until heaven"] sorry this happened to you, but don't let assholes ruin cannabis for you. If you can't find someone to buy from you can somewhat trust, id just start growing your own. *stealthily of course ;-) You can grow inside of something as simple as an old computer case!

13. Shitty stoners if you ask me... in a perfect world no one would get ripped off. 

It really pisses me off because we should all be watching out for each other, and hooking each other up with good counts and at least half decent bud! I mean we're all stoners, right?

I agree with @[member="RastaGoddess"] , start growing your own in a safe space and you'll be able to straight up cut out the middle man!  :smoke: