Got ripped off by my friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by new buddy, Apr 25, 2010.

1. So idk if any of you remember me posting a story about this kid who got robbed by his 2 best friends. well this kid happened to be one of my good friends.

2 days ago he was supposed to sell me 2 molly capsules for $40. I thought it was all and good and thought i was going to have one hell of a time since he had taken one on 420 and told me he was rolling balls for 4-5 hours. he also mentioned to me that he took some dabs from his friend.

I thought it would all be good and everything, didnt really think he would rob me since i've been pretty good friends with him for almost 2 years now. So i go to meet him and he pulls out these caps with the tiniest amount of powder i've ever seen in a molly cap, but the caps were big so i thought they might be legit. I bought them hesitantly. (I'll post a pic of the caps in a thumbnail)

So i get home all excited and everything and I start thinking these are probably gunna be good. I was going out with another good friend of mine for the night and we were going to hit up a party or two after playing some handball. I popped the first cap at the gas station where we bought our handball and waited anxiously. We played handball for about an hour before i got a terrible headache and was feeling really lethargic and playing really badly. I didn't say anything but my friend could tell i didn't want to play and wasn't into it today so we left. I went back home to get the 2nd cap and popped it about an hour and 10 minutes after the first.

I waited about 30 minutes and started to feel the come up to a roll. I was actually rolling pretty nicely for about 45 minutes and felt much better than before. Mind you this is after taking both caps. So I felt much better and suggested we go play handball again till it got dark then we would go meet our friends who were having a bon-fire party. I was rolling and playing handball with this very good friend of mine and I felt great, but still it was very mild and not intense at all.

It got dark and after about 30 minutes of playing handball the roll was almost gone. I still felt mildly talkative and shit but I wasn't as nice as I usually am when I'm on E. We went to the bonfire party and I could barely feel the roll any more so i started drinking and drank and smoked the rest of the night away with no more rolling what so ever.

The whole time i was rolling my eyes were barely dilated it looked as though I just came out of a dark room (you know? before your eyes re adjust, not really the E-type dilation that i'm used to).

Now the next morning I saw the kid who ripped me off and didn't say anything (I don't know why the fuck I didn't). I was talking to him about it and he rolled on 2 the night before, supposedly just like me. Except he was FUCKED up still his eyes were still dilated from the night before (about as dilated as mine were throughout the entire experience) and everything and he only took 2. So theres no doubt it my mind he took my molly out of my caps and gave me a shitty fucking dose.

He also seemed pretty nervous when he was selling them to me he said something along the lines of "these look skimpy but trust me theyre good"... now im not a psychologist or anything but wouldn't he rather just not say anything about the size if he wasn't worried about it?

Now I need some advice about what to do cause I'm sure I just got ripped out of at least $30 of my money (the amount he gave me is probably worth $10). I really want to rob this scum bag in return (he's a real skinny and sickly looking mother fucked so i would have no problem taking his shit). I would rather him jsut give me at least $20 of my money back, but I can't say anything to him that he would cause he's just going to keep denying that he ripped me off no matter what I say. Give me some advice please.....

2. Just don't lose 3 times.

3. Break out da knuckle dusters? aka brass knuckles

4. You've got ripped twice. Just quit bying shit and make your own.

5. wait why are people saying I got ripped twice? I'm confused I bought 2 caps at once... and making MDMA isn't the easiest thing to do

6. MDMA isn't exactly the easiest chemical to synthesisize.

7. Tell him to give you what you're owed since he ripped you. If not, destroy him.

8. Well think about the people that CAN do it, they make their money back from the time they spent learning.

9. Fuck it dude, $40 dollars is nothing. Just don't associate or buy drugs from that douche again.

10. It requires master degrees in organic chemistry. Then, you have to have access to the raw chemicals needed to make it. Unfortunately, sassafrasss (one of the main ingredients) is extremely heavily watched by the DEA. Then you need thousands of dollars in lab equipment. Its not realistic for the average person.

11. It's the principle. It's his 'friend'. As long as it's not going to come back to you, beat the shit out of him.

12. I like the way you think