Got ripped off by my friend. What do you think I should do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Highroad001, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Ok, so my usual dealer stopped dealing, so I went to a close friend who knew somebody and said it wouldn't be a problem hooking me up. He is a pretty close friend, easily in my best three friends.

Anyway... I gave him the money for a Q . He comes back with what looks barely like a threefa. Now, this is only my fourth time buying for my own stash. I've told my friend that I got it from that I don't know my weights well, but this bag he gave me looked about half as much as the Q I got previously, which was spot on 7 g.

Lo and behold (not really) when I got home a measured them with kitchen scales it came up to around 4g.

Now I know that 3g isn't much I suppose. And everyone is going to get ripped off at some stage by someone if buying cannabis, but what annoys me is that it was a close friend of mine. I don't know if it was necessarily him who took the 3g from my bag, or it was a really stingy Q in the first place. Though he has only said positive things about his hookup, and had no complaints about him so I'm going to assume it's my friend based on a few things
    1) He knows I dont know weights very well by eye (he doesnt know I have kitchen scales)
    2) He rips people off quite often (once sold someone a J for $20).
    3) He was out of pot at the time, and doesn't really have a source of money. And he loves his pot, so thats another motive.

Anyway. How do you think I should approach this? Just leave it now? If / when I buy a new Q and it comes back shoddy bring it up with him then? What do you think.

2. You need to ask him if the guy who he bought from measured the stuff. If he didn't, your friend has been negligent and should have asked.

If the guy did measure the weed then your friend has stolen 3gs which is almost half of it.

Either way I'd be pissed with your friend. Look for contacts wherever you can and buy it yourself to avoid the middlemen which are likely to pinch off the top.

3. If someones sorting you out, don't complain too much when you get shorted, if anything you ought to give a little for his troubles...

Petrol costs money, the arse of having to go pick up costs time etc

If you don't like it, try and find someone else for yourself, rather than using a 'penniless, rip-off' merchant of a friend as the middleman.

Yes, its happened to me, I just chose not to gripe about it.

4. Just keep mooching off your friend until you smoke 3 grams of his weed.

5. fill his mailbox with dog shit,,,,,,,:cool:

pack it so tight,,,,, to where the door will barely close,,,,

pack that thing full of poop,,,:bolt:

6. Can tell that you still have pups running about, Chicken :wave:

7. i only kept one of them,,,,

he turned out to be a bad ass little bulldog,

heres some pics of him as a puppy to today,,some with his ears,, some with them cut,,

Attached Files:

8. First thing I would do is stop referring to him as a friend. Especially a "best 3" friend. I would NEVER rip off a true friend of mine. Shit, I wouldnt rip off a stranger!

Just saying perhaps its time to re-evaluate your "friendship".

Oh and definitely say something.

9. yeah man not cool, im all about hooking someone up when they get me bud, but 3gs is ridiculous. come on man say you payed a 100 for that he just took 60 of that.... I know gas prices are high but wtf?!

you should tell him

10. 3 fucking grams off a quarter?!? That's ridiculous dude, that's not normal don't treat it like it is nobody, dealer or middleman should be scraping that much off the top.

11. Do you realize that 3g is almost half of your q? that means you paid for a quarter and got a little more than an 1/8. I would definitely say something. What are you a carpet? Stand up for yourself.

12. Call him out on it and let him know your not stupid. My friend did the same thing to me but with an o and I threatened to fuck him up and he made it up to me by smoking me out so much. Everyones gotten ripped of but for it to be from a friend is fucked.

13. Deff call him and tell him that shit was short, if he does not make that shit right any time yall hang out do not smoke him up, light up and smoke that shit right in front of him! I can see taxing a gram for being the middle man but no more!

14. Acquire new friend.

15. Shoot in leg