Got realy fucked up.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Last night me and 2 of my freinds had 2 grams of Northern Lights, and about 2-3 grams of this stuff that smelled like lemons! It was one of the most fucked up nights ever, I was beyond high. Later on that night, our freind came by with his sister, sisters boyfreind, and one of their freinds. They were just chilling with us, watching movies and stuff. So the 3 of us are just hanging out with them lit off our ass, just having a great time. One of my freinds isnt realy talking, cause we didnt know the sisters boyfreind, and the other kid, neither did I, nor my other freind. So all 3 of us were just high around these 2 guys.

So, to make this topic actually mean something:

Do you act different, or change your high when smoking with or around people whom you do not know?

Me, not realy. Last night I was acting my normal the whole time. Didnt be silent, or change my high at all.

2. Depends how high I am. Sometimes I'll toke after having a tolerance break (or a dry spell) and I'll just sit on a couch baked out of my head. It's even better when people talk to me and I'm zoned, I'll say something that makes no sense at all.

3. Well i used to act the same way.. but with my depression i dont act the same and i just say stupid shit too or ill just say the same thing over and over again lol

4. I get all philosophical and shit.. I tend to talk alot more when I'm high, or Drunk...

5. man..I always just want to go do shit...cause it's so much more fun if you try to act normal....it's just funnier...I mean think about it, you always fuckin laugh when you try and act normal...man It happens to me all the time....it's great...go cart racing people ..you gotta do it stoned...it's incredible

6. Yeah, my stoned stated state is pretty natural to be normal with around most people, but if I'm around people I don't want knowing about it I just gotta make sure I don't do something stupid like forget what I'm talking about, hahahaha.

7. usually when i blaze with a new girl for the first time, just one on one, it always feels like they are really awkward and bored with me... its wierd. i just get bad vibes the first times. not always, but its happened alot, and i feel like everything im doing is making them annoyed.

its not a fun situation, so i usually solve it by blazing more.