Got raped on Exam

Discussion in 'General' started by tokabowl, Feb 10, 2011.

1. so im in an online intro to nutrition class. Just had to go in at 830am to take a monitored first exam....
    I GOT RAPED!
    I was completly unprepared and I'm sure I didn't do well.

It's still only the frist month of second semester.

Please gimme so good words to make me feel better and help me through the day. Its only 9am and Im feeling bumed out.

Lol wow it only took me like 25 min to take.
    I suck

2. Its only a month in to the semester. Don't be too hard on yourself, just learn from your mistakes. Cliche sounding, I know. However, you just need to learn from your mistakes and sometimes it takes a bad test in order to realize how you have been preparing yourself wrongly. This way you can notice the methods that aren't working and how you can improve it.

Toke up man, and go back at it tomorrow! You need to just relax for the day and head back to the drawing board!

Have a good day!

3. I've missed two classes already for this short script analysis class, it's still early in the semester though.

4. study ya arse off next time an beat that tests ass!!!!! revenge is sweet :)

5. Take your time on exams. Whats the rush? Slow down and concentrate on what youre doing. You gotta prepare ahead of time too. School isnt a joke, especially college.

6. find a hot chick in your class to study with
    then have sex with her
    then you'll feel a lot better about everything. maybe some smoke weed with her too if she's hot enough and put out good enough
    then study more for the next test
    :)

7. Dude, happened to me last week. I studied all weekend when I wasn't working, come Tuesday to take the test I just stared at in, ended up answering half the packet and then my prof says that the problem I knew how to do was wrong and I had to redo a different one.

Then I lost my joint in my waterbottle while ashing it out.

8. LOL, this cracks me up. Last time I checked, "balls deep in a stoner chick" isn't one of the recommended paths to better grades.

Not unless she's the teacher. :D

9. Well if you were being raped during the exam, maybe the professor will have some sympathy and let you retake it. It seems like it would be hard to concentrate in that situation :D

10. It sounds you can still get a B. Just study harder nexxt time.

11. Revenge-rape the next test. Since ya can't get direct vengeance, you might as well rape it's fugly cousin.