Got raped by a ghost?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marijuana Malice, Nov 14, 2013.

1. So im sleeping and I wake up to feel something feeling on me, it eventually runs under my pajama pants and I get a cold feeling on my Dick running up and down I was turned on by this point, with the sensation of the morning wood and getting a ghostly habdjob. I finished it off, then I felt really akward after words

Wtf

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well all I got for morning sex was a freshly glazed doughnut.....

3. what if it was a dude ghost

4. That would make him a homosexual I believe.

5. First off......what was his name?

6. This has happened to me before. I was using telepathy and low stimulus suggestion to speak with an entity. I was new to this, so i asked if i could be given a bigger dick. Ironically, my dick starts to fill with blood and become erect before i touched or even thought about it.

In hindsight it was probably an agent of satan

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ghostly reach around... :hide:

:laughing:

8. This might be my favorite thread of the day.

I remember there was an episode of "a haunting" on discovery channel where this chick was taking a shower, then she felt something penetrate her ass, so she freaked out and ran outside, as she claims, "with the thing still in me".

Ghost rape is apparently more common than you would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 rain dancer, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    If you think you got raped by a ghost you obviously haven't seen this disturbing movie:

[​IMG]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082334/

Shows a full on rape with full 80s bush as this chick is brutalized by a ghost. Never seen anything like it before.

Supposedly based on a true story.

10. I know when i die Imma rape all sorts of bitches even fat ones

11. I beat these ghost ass couple years back at my old house that was supossedly built on an indian burial ground. I jus went out in the front yard one night all drunk with a samuri sword and said lets go bitches.......just started whaling away all over the place....hittin bushes n shit. But they knew not to fuck w me after that.

12. "Supposedly based partially on a true story, a woman is tormented and sexually molested by an invisible demon."

Best synopsis ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Hopefully the poltergeist was courteous enough to play with your balls, regardless if it was a man or female one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Obviously a agent of Satan, he didn't finish you off. 

15. lmao man.
    Anyone seen the movie "a haunted house" it like makes fun of the paranormal activity movies. They end up smoking a blunt with the ghost and the ghost gives the girl a shotgun lol. Later he like butt fucks her and she likes it haha

16. #18 Phat Boy, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    But forreal.......those "weji boards" or however you spell it are no joke. I wont fuck w them cuz of the stories I heard.  BUt if you guys think your place may be haunted and wanna try it.....go ahead at your own risk and do not, do not burn it if somthin bad happens.

Your jus askin for trouble playin w that shit

Fucking Thread of the Week right fucking here. Respek.

18. Lol rosemarys baby.

forever i live