Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got ran off the road by a drunk driver

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BalkanCommie, Feb 18, 2011.

1. #1 BalkanCommie, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    thought id share with grasscity...

yesterday i headed out to work one hour early and as i'm driving along i get to this exit and theres this pick up truck kinda standing there. my first guess was that he was waiting for me to pass so he can get to the kroger(store) across from him, boy was i wrong.

as soon as i came near him the dude guns it right in front of me (5-8 yards) i was going about 45 when this happened and i swerve just in the nick of time to avoid him, i was in my s2000 when this happened. damn was i happy i was in that little go-kart because with any other car i would of slammed right into him.

now, i catch up to this dude and hes swerving all over the road, into other lanes, on to the grass on the side of the road and was slowing down and speeding up from like 20mph through at one point 60mph in a 45mph zone.

i call the cops and stay on the line with them for a while, and then this guy turns into a home(idk if it was his) but i give the police the address and when i made a you turn going back i saw about 4 cruisers heading over to that address.

don't drink and drive :mad:

2. Sorry you had to go through that comrade. People can drive crazy especially being drunk. I have had some close encounters. I am glad nothing happened to you. That was good lookin out calling the police.

3. 1. You were in a go-kart:confused:
    2. You don't know that he was drunk. Maybe he was being a prick or is just a bad driver in general.

4. use your brain and read again

yes he was drunk, very clearly drunk.

5. what an asshole. thank goodness i've never had to deal with anything like that before. you said you were going to work, so was this in the morning? glad you're safe.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03OPcn80Uzs]YouTube - Serbian Drunk Driver Alcohol Test Fail[/ame]

7. Drunk drivers annoy the shit out of me. Even if you tell them multiple times that they shouldn't be driving the insist they are fine or not drunk, when you and everyone knows they are. I hate dealing with that shit. One of my brothers friends always does that too, which really drives me nuts. He never needs to go to get anything important either and its not like he can't stay at our house. He gets dumb stuff like a loaf of bread or milk, then comes back. It stresses everyone the fuck out quick. Glad you didn't get hurt though man. :)

8. i work the night shift i was going to work around 9 pm. night shift sucks, stay away. :p

9. Because he almost got hit? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. #11 420KushStreet, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    queer

Seriously, name-calling doesn't fly here. -Durchii

11. Glad to hear you're OK. Drunk drivers suck, you did the right thing.

12. snitch? yeah i snitched on that guy. i will snitch if someones life is in danger, i cherish life too much to let it go to waste by some douche bag who could pay 50+ bucks to get drunk but cant cough up another 20 to get a taxi.

13. Ya, he deserves whatever he gets!

14. You have an s2000? Nice

15. The other day I was driving my friend and myself to knotts berry farm in LA and some guy must've been on LSD or something he was driving all over the freeway, he was driving in the area beyond the carpool lane which isn't even a lane and it was blowing dust all over since nobody ever drives there, then he would cut into the carpool lane and swerve over and back I've seen drunk people but this dude was on another level

16. Yea wish that shit was illegal way too dangerous. Many people are just too irresponsible for alcohol.

17. Man i played this in my head, all i could picture is mario cart.

18. you got anything done to the s2k?

19. This thread is now about said s2k.