Got Raided by cops No Arrest ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jesco, Dec 13, 2014.

1. So i got a call that my apt had been raided, when i got home, door had been kicked down, grow room completely trashed all herb that was being harvested, confinscated, im fucking furious, but happy im not in trouble, the maintenance guys told me two uniformed officers pulled in a marked squad car showed up asking to be let in, when they were refused by maintenance they said "no,worries, we will let ourselves in" and kicked down 2 doors, came in,with trash bags and,cleaned me out!!! No warrent, no investigation, no dogs, etc. U know the standard things u see when police raid a grow op, they left a note saying "dont worry your not in any trouble, sorry for your loss, stay out of trouble Mr.####### , oh and clean all this shit up" they left everything but the herb!!!! All my equipment , paraphernalia and even tons and tons of seed stock weres still there!! I have no warrants anywhere in the state and im not wanted by any law enforcement agencies, so WTF just happened? ??? Did i get robbed by crooked cops!!!??? Needless to say i moved in the middle of the night and have left town for the week just to be safe, i work rite next to the main HQ for police dept, they obviously know my name and where i work as they had seen check,stubs in the drawer with companies name and,address on it. Im extremely angry,confused and relieved all at the same time, WTF

2. Sounds like a robbery.

Thank God for law enforcement, huh?  Am I right, or what? :cool:

3. #3 Jesco, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    I just dont get it, they were real cops, everyone in the entire building saw it go down! They left with 3 garbadge bags full of herb and trim , like wtf, there's gota be some way to burn them without hurting myself , they broke many laws and pproceedures violations, as a beat cop u cant,just go tampering with evidence and fuckin up a crime scene

4. it sucks man but I would leave it alone.

5. If this is a true story, you just got robbed not busted.

6. Dayyyum straight jacked by the police!

7. You got rolled.  They very well may have been real cops - doesn't mean you didn't get jacked.  The most important thing you have to take away is how?

How did they find out - who did you tell - where did you fuck up.  If the cops know, you fucked up somehow, trusted the wrong person, played it too fast and loose, something.

Look, man...We can't even hit 'em with murder, do you really think they're gonna get all up in shit about stealin' some herb? :cool:

9. Police officers word to a judge against a civilians word? Sorry man a fucked up world we live in.

10. U got served by the hard dick of the law

11. You sure they were legit cops? I bet if I really wanted to I could convince some people I'm a cop.

12. Scum bag cops,
    Prob smokin your dope while arresting some joe blow for smoking a doobie after work.
    Scumbags!!!!!
    Karma will come back n bite em hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. In reality, what actually happened, is your land lord cleaned you out. He broke your door to make it look like a raid and made up a story about two cops who were up to no good.

Come the fuck on, son.

14. They don't need to show a warrant to the maintenance team.

15. winner.jpg

16. #16 CanadianOrganic, Dec 13, 2014
    Hahah. Definitely got robbed. How hard is it to rent a police officers uniform?
    Also, you realize they get backup for raids...right? Not just two police officers. When I got raided there was like ten that kicked in the door right away and another ten that came after. And that's an apartment.

my thoughts exactly. it's more likely you got robbed by someone who knows you.

18. I got raided a couple months ago. The had they papers too. But like the took one look at the med card an then I kicked them the fuck outa the house!

The cops that kicked in my door have smoked my weed with my stepmom before they were both our neighbors. Someone I know got busted for some hard and they tried telling the cops I was growing. I was... Legally

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Question: what state do yoy live in?

20. #20 Jesco, Dec 13, 2014
    I found out today, building inspection noticed an exaust vent that shouldn't be,there that was not,up to code, reported it to office, office manager saw it and must have known what it was and called cops to take a look, the 2 officers that showed up just decided to bust in and take a look, saw what was there and took all herb, but left,equipment and seeds. This is what ive gathered so far, i was not on the lease, office has no idea who i even am