got questions need answers

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by lilpotjimmy, Mar 4, 2011.

1. so i got a mini fridge grow box going with proper lighting only i cant put a fan in cuz it has to remain undecovered by my dad he is gone most of the dad witch gives me plenty of time to air out my room so my question is how long should i keep the door to the mini open to let air flow get to my plants

another question is dose tin foil help by putting on the walls to the mini fridge my buddy said it would but i dont see how it would

any comments are welcome:cool:

2. If the walls in the mini fridge are white which I am guessing they are use that as is
    And if its dirty or needs some scrubbing to get it as white as can be do that

Air flow is important but a grow can be successful with limited air flow
    There is a grow on the Indoor grow thread with a mini fridge grow with a sativa dominant plant clone in a SCROG, no fan
    The grow was LSD

Check that out
    GL

3. Biggest thing other than airflow is temp management. Having the lights on with no air exhaust will make it really hot inside. Especially something as insulated as a fridge.

4. DONT GROW IN YOUR PARENT'S HOUSE!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

5. yea man in 4 months your parents will come into your room at some point in time. its too risky. but do what you want- i wouldnt recommend it

6. Amen ,Your playing a dangerous game dude .Your parents are brainwashed by the government to believe Marijuana is the same as cocaine ,crystal meth ,and Heroin .Therefore if your caught they will freak the fuck out and want to send you away to jail rehab where they will tell you how your a fuck up and a bad person because you grew a deadly Super drug thats going to addict the human race and kill all the little kiddies.
    DON'T GET CAUGHT

7. your dad is gone most of the dad

HEIL THE GRAMMAR REICH