Got Questions Need Answers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kleo, Nov 12, 2016.

1. So, I wanna do 4 plants, using a tent. I have a closet available as well as a whole room. I plan on using a 600 watt HPS lamp.

Question 1:
    How much can I expect to get from these four plants (considering they all make it)

Question 2:
    What size tent is most suitable?

Question 3:
    Should I use the closet or the room?

Question 4:
    Do I need other tools like inline fans, pumps, etc . . .

I'm a beginner, yet very serious. Anything I need to know t be successful, please let me know! Thanks!

2. A1: You can expect about just about a pound from a beginner grower, (if you do it right with minor mistakes) a professional grower could probably get 1.5 to 2lbs off that easily.
    A2: 4 plants can run in a 4x4 as the base and 7 ft tall +, anything about that tent size is suitable, The whole room would be a lot better for air flow and keeping it cooler if you have an air conditioner.
    A3: I suggest the room if you have access to it.
    A4: Inline fan running through your HPS with some ducting is a very good idea to keep the HPS cool. but if you have an air conditioner running, you can have an inline attached to a carbon filter to replace the stale air, it also can be ran through the carbon filter then the hps to avoid using 2 inline fans.
    Pumps are for hydroponic grows if you are planning on using that method, yes you will need pumps. Other then that you want some veg nutrients, blooming nutrients, some great white to grow a strong healthy root foundation, and some ph down to correct the levels of ph along with a ph meter to see where you are at.
    feel free to ask more question if i didn't cover everything for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you soo much! I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions as I go through this process. Is it okay for me to come to you for more inquiries? You seem like you know what your talking about

• Like Like x 1
  4. For sure, anytime. Happy growing!

5. Might I suggest, if you're going to run an hps veg and flower, that you look into the spectrum enhanced bulbs. Hps will veg, but I know people like m/h for veg and hps for flower. The spectrum enhanced bring them closer to a full spectrum, and if you already have a regular hps bulb you could always swap to that when you go 12/12....

6. ^ Correct.